DDR Extreme 2 Tournament

Started by -VIRUS-, May 07, 2009, 11:58:57 PM

-VIRUS-

Quailify songs will be determine
RULESETS:

Qualifying Songs: I already pick the songs for the tournament. You guys wont see the list until the day of the tournament. Keeping it a surprise.

All score is done by Perfects (or OK's).

There will be a qualifier song to see where people rank.  Song will not be mentioned until the tournament.  It will either be top 16 or top 32 who makes the cut.  If possible, there may be byes.
Depending on the entries will might have a lot of people so be perpare.

All matches will be best 2-of-3.

Single elimination format.  This may change, however, depending on the amount of entries.

Song choices will be done at player's choices.  For the first song, the higher-ranked qualifier can either choose song OR choose side.  Vice Versa for the second song.  On the third song, it will be played at random and the higher-ranked player chooses side.  In case of a draw, a 4th song and beyond will be treated as te third song.

If there is a bar-like handle such as Chair or a real-life DDR Bar, the bar can be used.  You have choice over that.  (This is still in debate at this moment)

Mods such as Solo/Note and speed mods like 2x can be used.  However. handicap mods that change the number of arrows such as Little cannot be used.

As later rounds progress, specific mods like Boost and Sudden will be enforced.

Though we will inspect the players, if a "Pad Error" occurs, please let us know.  This will not be declared if the results do not make a major difference.  The best decision will be made respectively.

Yes im Game Room Staff :P
<br /><br />IDV4 #1 Irohazaka Driver in the USA<br />Cappuccino Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'44\\\'017 #1 USA Record, Irohazaka Reverse dry 2\\\'50\\\'064 #1 USA Record.<br />MR2 FT Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'45

Loco:Neko

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Thanks Virus.  I'm looking forward to this.  ^-^ 

-VIRUS-

Quote from: Loco:Neko on May 08, 2009, 12:41:35 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Thanks Virus.  I'm looking forward to this.  ^-^ 
your welcome see u guys there.
<br /><br />IDV4 #1 Irohazaka Driver in the USA<br />Cappuccino Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'44\\\'017 #1 USA Record, Irohazaka Reverse dry 2\\\'50\\\'064 #1 USA Record.<br />MR2 FT Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'45

OniCourseMusha

I'm very looking forward to this tourney and I'm gonna train for this including training wit mods!  Been waiting for this since 2005!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

AgehaMist

when and where do we sign up for this?
i came home the other day and found that everything in my house was replaced with exact duplicates

SuperChowMix

I suck at DDR now... but I shall compete for the love of music games. ;D

Loco:Neko

Quote from: SuperChowMix on May 12, 2009, 05:44:13 PM

Ya you suck.  You only get AA's on everything now instead of AAA's.  You'll make me lose for sure!!!!  AH! 

*hides in corner nibbling on oreos*  T.T

-VIRUS-

yea u say that now. watch u AAA ur Quailifier. lol

Lolita_Technica

Hell yeah, High-Five!  ;D

-VIRUS-

Quote from: AgehaMist on May 12, 2009, 03:25:49 PM
we will have a booth for that. Sign start saturday

SuperChowMix

@Loco:Neko: You're breakin' my heart, Neko. :'(

@-VIRUS-: Haha, I doubt it this time. I'm a lazy fatty who's out of shape.

@Lolita_Technica: *High-Five* : )

OniCourseMusha

Hopefully we can have enough more people and tough competitors entering!  That'll be a blast!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

SuperChowMix

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on May 19, 2009, 03:14:41 AM
Hopefully we can have enough more people and tough competitors entering!  That'll be a blast!

Seeing how FanimeCon is a much larger con than others, I'm sure we'll have more competitors this time around. ;)

-VIRUS-

Quote from: -VIRUS- on May 18, 2009, 04:03:42 PM
Quote from: AgehaMist on May 12, 2009, 03:25:49 PM
we will have a booth for that. Sign start saturday