[WTS] Lots, LOTS of Manga, Soundtracks, and Other Stuff

Started by chichiri97, May 13, 2009, 01:47:52 PM

chichiri97

General Information: Most of these items are...old, like ancient old... with exception to some manga. If I am undercharging or overcharging, please tell me. I am open to offers. Make me some! I really have no idea the current cost of these items, I am going off based on their original costs from ten years ago. I won't ship them, I'll only do face to face trades because I don't want us to waste S/H money. I live in San Jose so I can meet up at Fanime Con for the trade. You can chose to pay first or pay at Fanime Con. I accept cash, money order, or Paypal transfer.

**If you want the item earlier than fanime con...I guess we can arrange a time to trade.
**First come first serve, unless a second person offers me more money for the item.
**Confidence/trust issues, I have been an eBay seller/buyer since 2000 and have 100% positive comments
**Do not be afriad to contact me and ask for more information on the item.

I have put information about where I have purchased the soundtracks in case you are worried about the validility(sp?) of it. All of the soundtracks come with original case and booklets. Sorry if the photos are in the wrong order...you'll have to scroll around to find the photo that matches the item sometimes.

NO REFUNDS. EVERYTHING IS SOLD AS IS.
-- Please check & double check to see if it is the right item for you. I am willing to take more detailed photos of the items you are interested in.

ABOUT TRADING ITEM FOR ITEMS: So, I'm curious if you're interested in trading YOUR anime goods for mine! Make me an offer...I might be interested. :D

SOUNDTRACKS
Pokemon 2000 (NA)
$2, includes original booklet + case, bought this at barnes and nobles

Pokemon 1st Movie (NA)
$2, includes original booklet + case, bought this at target

Pokemon 1st Movie, music inspired by the motion picture (NA)
$2, includes original booklet + case, bought this at barnes and nobles

Pokemon Kakerokana? (JP)
$1, includes original booklet + case, purchased at japan town in SF

Pokemon, Lord of the Crystal, 3rd movie soundtrack (JP)
$2, includes original booklet +case, purchased at japan town in SF

Pokemon, 2BA Master Soundtrack (NA)
$3, includes original booklet + case, purchased at the mall

Gravitation, Best Collection (JP)
$2, includes original booklet + case, purchased at the CD department store in taiwan

Gravitation, Original Soundtrack (JP)
$2, includes original booklet + case, purchased at the CD department store in taiwan

GTO Original Soundtrack (JP)

Zelda Promo Soundtrack (NA)
$2, official promo soundtrack that game with the gamecube game, received this from gamestop when I purchased the zelda pack for gamecube

Final Fantasy XI Original Soundtrack for TOAU Expansion (NA)
$2, includes original booklet + case, purchased at a CD store in the mall

Fushigi Yuugi Character Soundtrack Collection (JP)
$1, includes original booklet + case, keep in mind I bought this in 1998 and have listened/used it several times so there is one crack on the cd case. I purchased this from my friend's anime/toy shop.

JTL, Enter the Dragon CD + DVD (Korean)
$5, still in quite new condition, haven't listened to this much ever since I put 'just say goodbye' onto my ipod. comes with a dvd that has music videos and the original cd, plus booklets with pictures of the group. Purchased from a bookstore

FLCL Soundtrack #1 (JP)
$3, purchased at the CD/toy/anime store in a mall

FLCL Soundtrack #2 (JP)

Gackt, Sixth Day (JP)

Heaven Ayumi Hamasaki (JP)
$2, purchased online at CDJAPAN

Hyde, Rontgen (JP)
$2, purchased at the CD/toy/anime store in a mall, includes original stuff

MANGA/BOOKS

Pokemon Adventures, the Snorlax Stop (NA)
$1, this is a weekly issue type of comic, it only contains one story, but it is printed on a sturdy binding and has large pages/font. they don't print these comics like this anymore one store at a time. they usually print it in 4-story small comics nowadays.

Pokemon Adventures, Starmie Surprise (NA)
$1, this is a weekly issue type of comic, it only contains one story, but it is printed on a sturdy binding and has large pages/font.

Pokemon Adventures, the Gastly Ghosts (NA)
$1, this is a weekly issue type of comic, it only contains one story, but it is printed on a sturdy binding and has large pages/font.

Tales of Phantasia Tribute artbook (JP)
$15, official tribute artbook with illustrations by kosuke fujishima and other artists. I bought this at kinokuniya for $35...so I'm give you a huge discount. It is still in very good condition and smells like a new
book. >_>

Pokemon Special Volumes 3-22 (JP)
$3 each, bought this...way way way back long time ago at kinokuniya. each manga is still in new condition.

Bleach, Volumes 1-34 (JP)
$4 each, bought these at kinokuniya, don't want to let go of them, but...I need some money for art supplies. :(

Lucky Star, Volume 4 (JP)
$4, bought at kinokuniya only a couple months ago...only read it through a couple times, still in very new condition.

OTHER
Final Fantasy XI Wall Scroll
$3, no idea where I bought this...but it's still new condition.

Bleach Transparent Poster(?) Thing
$2, don't mind the wrinkles...that's the plastic covering ON TOP of the actual poster thing that has wrinkles. I keptthe actual poster under the plastic desk covering so it has no bends and it is still in very new condition. has rukia and ichigo on it.

Pokemon, Revelation Lugia VHS (JP)
$1, YES LOLVHS, original revelation lugia movie

Bleach: Blade Battles Ps2 Game (JP)
$5, includes original cd and booklet, battle with your favorite bleach characters, if you want a memory card data that has unlocked items, I can also provide a copy of the data to your memory card.

Doko Demo Issyo Ps1 Game (JP)
$1, a ps1 game that you can use with your pocket station...toro talks with you and stuff.

Psyduck Figure
$1, uses a battery and moves around when it detects motion.

Tales of Phantasia Ps1 game (JP)
$25, rare original tales of phantasia ps1 game, comes with original booklets and game, new condition

Tales of Symphonia Ps2 game (JP)
$15, tales of symphonia ps2 game that is a variation of the gamecube version with new costumes, new condition comes with original booklets