[WTS] Autographed (S. Legno) Onitsuka/Tokidoki LE Snow Boots (Contest Winner)

Started by kattagory, May 20, 2009, 12:46:20 AM

kattagory

I won a contest held last year and I won a pair of Boots signed by the amazing Simone Legno himself. I am devastated to sell them  :'( but I need to (due to personal reasons) and they aren't my size. They are size 9, but they run small because of the brand... they are equivalent to about a Women's size 7-8. They are white and include a yellow tiger Tokidoki pattern and come with a Tiger keychain, signed certificate saying "Congratulations!" and is apparently 1/4 designs. Check pictures. These ARE authentic :o. I received them via mail on September 3rd, 2008. I am asking $400USD (or best offer) because they are signed and according to Tokidokizens.com there were only 30 awarded :o. For the biggest Tokidoki fanatics. Paypal (shipping will cost additional) or some kind of swap can be arranged at the convention (cash only is sell by person). Everything awarded from the contest will be sold as a package. NEVER BEEN WORN.  ??? Questions? Message me for further discussion or post. Will be at convention FRI-MON. Sorry about the size/quality of image :-\. More images available upon request.