Artist Alley: String Duo?

Started by AnimeEmperor, May 25, 2009, 11:09:29 PM

AnimeEmperor

So on Monday I was in the A.A. and noticed the cello and violin player. I listened to their set because I really enjoy that kind of music, naturally I bought the CD. So now I just wanted to know if anyone had any more information on them? Did anyone else really enjoy it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_YGN_ALF-o

Pandari

I think the two of them only just played together suddenly at the con.
I know Fanartist (the Violin player)  you can find her here www.fanartist.deviantart.com

AnimeEmperor

Yes I know that, I was there when it happened. The randomness made it more fun. But the one girl had a CD so I was just wanting more from either of them.

fanartist

I was the violinist, and the cellist goes by DoomStrings (or doomstring? You can find her on youtube as "cakemagic"). I know she's sorta local, but I haven't been able to contact her after the con.

I have two videos of me on violin on youtube (username "puppetbomb"), but they're from when I was restarting violin after a 5-year hiatus. So I wouldn't recommend them ^^;;

I will consider making a CD, though I don't consider myself good enough to put anything out ^^;

OT: PANDAA!!! :D :D :D

AnimeEmperor

Well I put her CD on my ipod, if you made one i'd also put it. I really liked your performances.

And thank you for all the information, I will check it out.