"I met you at Fanime, and forgot to get your contact info, so find me here"

Started by KillingYouGuy, May 25, 2009, 11:23:54 PM

rude32

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 28, 2009, 08:48:23 PM
Quote from: Piichuu on May 28, 2009, 08:44:36 PM
:'D You were the King Dedede?
Har. I saw you. I was gonna take a picture and then my friend took the camera from me when it was hanging around my neck and took the picture herself.
x.x
XD Well here. The pic you couldn't get because of your friend. XD

Yo dude I met you at the forum gathering, and then ran into you a few times at the raves, and then our final meeting monday afternoon at jack in the box.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

questionette

RAWRAWRWAR

hey :D

I met a lot of people this year! If you met me and want to talk more, PM me! Here's what I wore during the day...(at night I had a million glowsticks on, pony tails, and green shutter shades lollz)

Umeboshi

The adorable female death that did the heart sign for me because i said kid was my favorite..

Uwahh >____< /claws

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

KyraEnsui

xD This is interesting so I'll give it a good shot. I was different characters throughout the con, but I'm looking for two particular cosplayers who were at the Reborn! gathering and I met on Friday too. I was business suit TYL!Mukuro.

A female Hibari cosplayer who we had little friendly argument about the size of my Hibird vs hers. And this really awesome Gokudera cosplayer who really looks like Gokudera himself. I had a nice time chatting with them so I like to keep in contact.

Reno2003

Hello everyone, well this is me.  If I met you or you met me, I'd like to hear from you. I like getting to know new people, so... yeah...

AIM Name: "Caboose LoL"

Kikkoman

removed post

azor12

Hey all, Im looking for anyone who stopped by the gaming tables during Saturday and Sunday to watch the Dungeons and Dragons games. There were quite alot of people who stopped and asked about it so im throwing it out here to see. If you would like to know how to play or simply interested in yours truly, lol. please pm me. I would love to hear from all you gamers.

outcast

Im looking for one person in particular. I believe her name was Risa and she was wearing a white dress during Sunday's dance. She was the only person, other than my friends, that i danced with during sandstorm.We were on the far left next to one of the exits. I feel a dumb cause  I didnt ask for any contact info.

Also i was one of the  twins playing cosplay chess on Saturday night. The one with the purple dye tied sweater.. Pm with me if you want to talk more.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: azor12 on June 02, 2009, 02:20:58 PM
Hey all, Im looking for anyone who stopped by the gaming tables during Saturday and Sunday to watch the Dungeons and Dragons games. There were quite alot of people who stopped and asked about it so im throwing it out here to see. If you would like to know how to play or simply interested in yours truly, lol. please pm me. I would love to hear from all you gamers.
Heeey...didn't I play a game of Munchkin with you? I was the tall person 6' 4"  with long red hair <3

koji

I'm looking for the Faust who volunteered and was basically doing badge checks for Gaming Hall. I'm the sleep deprived rover you brought back mcdonalds for.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Umeboshi on May 29, 2009, 12:29:35 PM
The adorable female death that did the heart sign for me because i said kid was my favorite..

Uwahh >____< /claws
There was a female Death besides me? Awesome. XD
I don't remember doing a heart sign but my memory is bad so I might have...
I doubt it was me but here's a pic: My cosplay(Props and neck accessory were different from this year though.)

Heh. I think I know those people in your sig. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

haggyhog

hay all this is one of the zoros that went to fanime 2009. i meet alot of people and if anyone wants to get in touch aim me or pm me
whichever works

Jon-Jon

Quote from: haggyhog on June 09, 2009, 07:42:37 PM
hay all this is one of the zoros that went to fanime 2009. i meet alot of people and if anyone wants to get in touch aim me or pm me
whichever works

Omg! hey, its me Jon, i was cosplaying as Guts, i talked to you on and off every once in a while at the con. Also you took my photo (can i please have a copy of one, i had never taken one of myself) Do you remember? :3

haggyhog

Quote from: Jon-Jon on June 10, 2009, 10:24:17 PM

Omg! hey, its me Jon, i was cosplaying as Guts, i talked to you on and off every once in a while at the con. Also you took my photo (can i please have a copy of one, i had never taken one of myself) Do you remember? :3

o yah i remember you.

SukebeStudios

I was the guy cosplaying as V. Now, I wasn't Annonymous, I wasn't Epic Fail Guy...I was really V, with the wig, hat, daggers, cape and all. In fact, you may remember me going onstage as one of the 5 on Saturday that played Street Fighter 4 with Reuben Langdon. I might have a lead on where to find the last guy, "Crackfiend" I believe he was called, but i don't have anyone else's info.

Gastly

I saw a blonde girl dressed as Misa Amane with a brunette girl at the masquerade. She sat next to a dude dressed as jesus. I couldn't get her out of my head the entire week following it. I'd love to contact her.
So like, this one time?
Like...
I totally died.

rude32

Quote from: Gastly on June 22, 2009, 03:52:29 PM
I saw a blonde girl dressed as Misa Amane with a brunette girl at the masquerade. She sat next to a dude dressed as jesus. I couldn't get her out of my head the entire week following it. I'd love to contact her.
Jesus is on these forums
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Gastly

Quote from: rude32 on June 23, 2009, 03:14:54 AM
Jesus is on these forums

Think he could help?
Or would?
So like, this one time?
Like...
I totally died.

Jon-Jon

Quote from: Gastly on June 23, 2009, 09:47:29 AM
Jesus is on these forums

Think he could help?
Or would?

CAN Jesus help? dude... Jesus can do ANYTHING.. he is Jesus :3

Gastly

Quote from: Jon-Jon on June 24, 2009, 04:10:57 PM
Quote from: Gastly on June 23, 2009, 09:47:29 AM
Jesus is on these forums

Think he could help?
Or would?

CAN Jesus help? dude... Jesus can do ANYTHING.. he is Jesus :3

Well then WILL he >,,<
So like, this one time?
Like...
I totally died.