Animemyu at stage zero.

Started by sailor moon1, May 26, 2009, 09:06:20 AM

sailor moon1

hello this is mari "sailor moon" from the bottom of our hearts thank you for letting us perform at stage zero , we enjoyed singing and dancing with the audience. I truly apologize for going overtime,  I am usually told by signals from the person in charge of the stage about how much time I had left ;_; I guess I made a mistake in assuming that. ;_; it is completely my fault for not wearing a watch ;_;
still I think,stage zero was a fun experience and definetely will volunteer again.
mari w.
"sailor moon" :)

The Dude

You did a great job on our stage this year ;D. My coordinator was giving you signals, he met the minimum 3 hand signals before I had to step in and be the big jerk I sometimes can be. I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable or put off. I had been told that you had disregarded the signals and I had to step in. Thank you again for jumping up on our stage and giving one heck of performance.

-Sean
Stage Zero Head
Stage Zero, Manager & Director
Fanime Music Vid Director
Any Questions or Comments send to [email protected]

JTchinoy

Quote from: The Dude on May 26, 2009, 11:52:16 AM
You did a great job on our stage this year ;D. My coordinator was giving you signals, he met the minimum 3 hand signals before I had to step in and be the big jerk I sometimes can be. I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable or put off. I had been told that you had disregarded the signals and I had to step in. Thank you again for jumping up on our stage and giving one heck of performance.

-Sean
Stage Zero Head

Thanks for letting me show Dead Fantasy at Stage Zero!! Crowd turnout was great and Monty is very pleased with the results.  Hopefully we can make this an annual thing?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mr. Wendell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

sailor moon1

Quote from: The Dude on May 26, 2009, 11:52:16 AM

-Sean
Stage Zero Head

^_^ thank you so much again and no ,you were not a jerk you were just doing your job ^_^. You all rocked at giving us the chance to have fun at fanime. :)
sincerely
mari