Stage Zero 2009 Feedback

Started by Mr. Wendell, May 26, 2009, 04:06:17 PM

Mr. Wendell

Hello, ladies and gentlemen.  We at Stage Zero thank you for coming by and having a good time.

We'd like to hear your ideas, suggestions, comments, and gripes, so that we can continue to become a better show every year.

Thank you, and we hope to make Stage Zero as much fun as it was this year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Skyline

Were there any live gaming speedruns/superplays done, aside from the tool-assisted ones?  That would be awesome to see.
FanimeCon: eGaming Staff, 2009-2011
Sac-Anime Summer/Winter: Console Game Room Staff, 2009-2011
SNAFU Con: Console Game Room Co-Director, 2010-2011

codex biblio

Just really wanted to thank the Stage Zero group. As I mentioned on another Feedback thread, this was my first Fanime and Stage Zero was definitely one of the highlights. You had great scheduled programs and was always entertaining.

And when I had a few minutes in between events/videos/panels, it was a really fun place to just hang out too. Thank you!

Xepherian

rock band 2 was the bomb.

yay for the sound of animals crying!

Dracil

I'd have to say the low point when it turned into the Yelp White guys Dating Asian girls one night.  I get enough of that on Yelp.

abcbadcat

JTchinoy

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 27, 2009, 01:51:24 PM
DEAD. FANTASY.

Simply amazing
I just talked to monty and he's very happy with the turnout of me premiering it for him.  :)
There were some miscommunication with Boston but we didn't do anything against his wishes and we're in the clear.
I'll try to persuade him to allow it next time if the next episodes are released around then.  ^_^

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Liquid

I only caught the tail end of the one with Tifa. I had no idea what I was watching, other then it had FFVII characters. It was very brutal and gorey. I loved it. I'll have to look that one up.
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Dracil

Ah yes, Dead Fantasy was definitely one of the best things to happen there.  The maid performance is up there too.

JTchinoy

There must've been something more awesome than me biding time during technical difficulties.  o.0
I think me challenging master chief is better than watching dead fantasy.  If oniko wears a master chief/ kokoro outfit next year, I challenge her to ninja while in that suit!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

-VIRUS-

Yo JT i like how u lost ur cell phone. then i had to go it. Lol good times.
<br /><br />IDV4 #1 Irohazaka Driver in the USA<br />Cappuccino Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'44\\\'017 #1 USA Record, Irohazaka Reverse dry 2\\\'50\\\'064 #1 USA Record.<br />MR2 FT Irohazaka DH dry 2\\\'45

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

heeroyuy135

Big props to Scott for running the evening Game Show - keep doing what you're doing, throw in more questions!

PrincessCake

Dead Fantasy was absolutely amazing!!!! AMAZING!!! Final Fantasy Girls all the way!!!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

sysadmin

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 29, 2009, 01:57:46 AM
Big props to Scott for running the evening Game Show - keep doing what you're doing, throw in more questions!

Thank you for the kind words.  It's very rare that I get feedback.

I think the Tournament of Champions thing worked out sorta well, at least for the prizes.

I've debating what to do with the trivia game show.

I don't want it getting too stale.  Maybe I should start a thread in the off season and take suggestions.

Or some of the regulars can PM me.  Either way. :)

Thanks to Stage Zero for having me, and we'll see if it returns for next season.

Kertus

I thought Stage Zero was awesome this year!  I liked how well it was done so that even late at night there was still things goin' on.
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

Fawful007

I enjoyed the iDOLM@STER dance performance on Sunday, even though the turnout was pretty small. I taped it as well, for anyone who missed it.  :)

Kamen Rider Tag

For me, the two big events were the SFIV Charity Event and DSP (which, btw, SMASHED IT like a roach). :D

If anyone doesn't know, I was the dude sporting the flashy Den-O Belt and yelled "GO MAC WINDY!" during the SFIV event. XD

Outside of that, Stage Zero was awesome.  You guys made sure everything was on point this year.

KitsuneOniko

Thank you Scott too for always being entertaining and for our random bouts of humor during the late night game shows... It always seem to be a hit and a crowd fav huh? ;D

JT: You wanna challenge me to Ninja? lol I think I will do a double layer cosplay then... remember my friend who was wearin the Master Cheif cosplay? I will ask if I can borrow that for the outter layer and then shed it like she did in Haliods later ;D
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

The Dude

HEY! Mr. Moderator! If you'd be so kind as to move all the off topic posts off this thread so we may get back to asking about How Stage Zero went?

Thanks,
Sean
Stage Zero, Manager & Director
Fanime Music Vid Director
Any Questions or Comments send to [email protected]