Rozen Maiden Gathering: 2010 *Updated 5/7* *Location, Date, & Time Now Up!*

Started by marisuga, May 31, 2009, 12:57:06 PM

marisuga

This years gathering went great guys!

THIS GATHERING IS CO-ORGANIZED BY BOTH ME, AND SUISEISEKI!

Me and Suiseiseki (last years organizer) are organizing another Rozen Maiden Gathering this year! (We're organizing it together)

Date: Sunday, May 30th
Time: 11:00 AM
Meeting Place & Location: Front Marriott Side of the Convention Center Lobby (tree area)

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

So far we have:

Suiseiseki-Suiseiseki
Souseiseki-souseiseki
Hina Ichigo or Kanaria-Kimiko

We also possibly have:

Shinku-robina
???-Johnny AR
Suigintou-friend of Cosplay Cyborg

Reply if you're interested!

*Update 5/7*
Unfortunately, our Jun will not be able to make it to the gathering.

*Update 5/4*
We now have our set date and time!

*Update 5/2*
We now have a possible Shinku and Suigintou. We also have a for sure Jun!

*Update 4/6*
Unfortunately, Shinku will not be able to join us this year for the gathering.

*Update 6/4*
Hina Ichigo will be joining us again in 2010! She will either be Hina Ichigo or Kanaria!

Kimiko

I will be there again! I was Hina Ichigo ^^

However, I'm thinking of making Kanaria as that was the other one I've always wanted to do, so IF I have the time to do it after my other costumes are done, then I will be her, otherwise, I'll be Hina Ichigo again ^^
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

Suiseiseki

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

JohnnyAR

I might be there depending on my schedule.

Cosplay Cyborg

Hi there! Someone PM'd me about this gathering. I'm definitely interested~

I'll see about packing my Jun cosplay. It's not much, so I'm sure it'll fit with all my other junk for this con. XD I have a couple other gatherings I'm already set to attend, so I'll return with a schedule at some point. I know I'm supposed to be at YuGiOh, SMT/Persona and Hetalia for sure. I think those are on Saturday and Sunday... SMT/Persona is still TBD I think... I think I'm free on Friday in the afternoon, but I wanna double-check.

Oh and if I'm lucky, my Suigintou will join me. I gotta see if she can still make it to Fanime, though. I will try my best to make it this year! Thanks to souseiski for sending me that PM! I really appreciate it. :D

- Cy

robina

i can cosplay shinku if u guys not gathering on sat...and ofc if i get my wig on time :)