Ultimate Game Night 2.0

Started by edendreams, June 25, 2009, 10:45:47 PM

mDuo13

Quote from: Mordyan on July 25, 2009, 01:05:20 PM
Damn I wanted to go to this, but I have been sick for the last 2 days. I got up this morning fully planning on going but I am still feeling like crap. I am gonna stay home and rest and not contaminate every one else.
Bummer, you were missed.

I had a right fun time playing more mahjong (as expected) and Liar's Dice. Plus I got a little time to rep Weiß Schwarz. I was expecting the thing to last longer, though. Seems like most people split well before midnight!

havok rt

Yeah I had a great time, would've love to stay later but had work the next morning. Much love to Jerry for being an awesome host.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

azor12

Yeah, I wish I could have stayed later as well, but thats living in the Valley for ya. Anyway Mad props to Jerry for being a great host and all of the people I met for being really chill and laid back. I do hope to get to know more of you people as friends in the near future.

Kertus

Had an awesome time! People I met were really cool and Jerry was super cool to let us chill at his place  ;D
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

Liquid

I had an awesome time! Thank you to the gathering organizer "edendreams" and to Jerry for hosting the party at his place!

I had lots of fun playing drunken Cranium. Imagine 10+ people who are drinking trying to answer questions, draw stuff blind folded, act like a famous person, spelling words forwards or backwards, and trying to play sharades...depending on the color you land on. Very fun times. Word of the night: Bungee Jumping.

It was also fun after Cranium we broke the rules and played some Rock Band. After that we all watched some funny videos, including Doctor Horrible! (Which was awesome.)

All in all a great time was had.

P.S. - The burnt Bagel Bites were still tasty! And the jello shots were awesome!
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

j9isawesome

I saw the pictures up on facebook. It looks like it was a lot of fun and tons of people were there. I wish I could have made it. I was actually hoping to get back from my road trip in time to stop by late that night but then we didn't actually get back until around 4am, so that obviously wouldn't have worked.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Jerry

No worries J9, - between myself, Corak, and now even Stacy and others I'm sure there will be more gatherings soon enough :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Jerry

pictures here if you have facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&nctrct=1238704988724#/album.php?aid=287850&id=892885272&ref=mf

otherwise here are my favorites:

our hostess posing with her birthday gift :D

Otaku watching the ladies play scrabble.

Dr. O again playing maghong with the 'old school' Fanimafia peeps and Steve.

There was even some girl on girl... um. kitchen wrestling. :P

and of course. the Epic reach HIGH FIVE...

We'll see you hopefully all again real soon. :D

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Barnes

Damn, I missed out on another one. But if I were to show up, I might have pulled the same 'stunt' that I did last time (UGN 1). Uh, yeah.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RyuHayabusa

Thanks once again to Jerry for hosting, Sarah(edendreams) for the planning and organizing. I had lots of fun, specially playing the game of life and I hope there'll be another one soon. It was great seeing everyone again as well.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Sunara Ishi

It was lots of fun peeps. But I was sad that the gaming ended so early... D: It better go longer next time. (And someone better bring Apples to Apples. T.T ~cries because there was none~ )

Hopefully, I might have a chance to get better games to bring next time... XD

Thanks again for the allowing us to use your place, Jerry! And Eden for the organization, planning, and company. >.<

It was nice to meet new people and see other people I haven't seen for such a long time... Please forgive me for my faulty memory; those of you that I thought I met for the first time but have already met. -.-; I have a tendency to fly around in "lala land" too much. -.-;

It was even nice to see those that I see a lot. XP

I must try scrabble again when my brain is fully functioning. >.>; And I think I would like to play Hex again also. Next time I would like to get in on Polarity and Life.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Loktera^2

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on July 29, 2009, 05:00:11 PM
(And someone better bring Apples to Apples. T.T ~cries because there was none~ )

Well, the reason there wasn't any A2A was because everyone that had a copy thought someone else was going to bring their copy... Thus, Hivemind is responsible for the lack of A2A. Bummer.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage