[WTS] Kuroshitsuji and Gurren Lagann stuff

Started by GokuMew2, July 20, 2009, 09:02:13 PM

GokuMew2

Sorry, this is my second thread here but I wanted to separate this from the other one. Need to raise some funds for my upcoming trip to Japan. I've got lots of Kuroshitsuji and Gurren Lagann stuff for sale on my LJ. The Kuroshitsuji items include shitajiki, clear postcards, and pin accessories. The Gurren Lagann items are the rare Ichiban Kuji premium prizes. You can only get these in Japan. I have the entire set (many duplicates) for sale. There are lots of figures and other stuff.

Payment via PayPal or cash upon pickup only. Add 8% for credit/debit.
The Kuroshitsuji items are here in the U.S. You can pick 'em up at my house (near Great Mall) or I can mail them. The Gurren Lagann items are in Japan and will be shipped via EMS (for prizes A-C) or airmail. Registered service available.

I leave for Japan July 30 so if you want any of the Kuroshitsuji stuff, make sure to get your payment in before the 28th.

Sales post is HERE.
Please read the entire post for all the directions.

I also have tons of other Gurren Lagann stuff at my house including figures (Figumate), bags, cell straps, and other misc goods if you'd like to stop by and have a look. Everything is official, no bootlegs. PM me with any questions.

< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests