3rd Annual - SJ Spirit of Japantown Festival 09-26-2K9

Started by Jidai Geki, August 23, 2009, 05:32:04 PM

Jidai Geki

Quote from: cherryteagirl on September 17, 2009, 11:01:19 PM
I'll be there to help out with the mini-FaniMaid Cafe.   ;)
Quote from: Kazuko on September 19, 2009, 03:18:49 AM
I'll be there working at the maid cafe

Come visit us c:

Thanks CherryTeaGirl :D and Kazuko :D for volunteering at this year's festival... Our side of the festival will have the most "Moe"... Ganbaru!!!

And thanks to all of you who have expressed interest in attending... ;D 
Quote from: Kites-kun on September 17, 2009, 11:34:26 PM
Totally going to this!
Anyone going to cosplay?

I HAVE TO Cos-Play... My commitment made to the Spirit of Japantown Main Chairperson, Kathy Sakamoto four months ago.  I'll be wearing a 'Period' Costume... It's more weather friendly... If it were going to be cooler, I would consider wearing my only 'Anime' Costume... But It's all black and I don't feel like roasting in the late-summer heat... ;)  San Jose Nihonmachi is a nice little community, and their festivals provide a good place to meet new people and learn different things. I hope you're all able to spend some time here.

Kites-kun

Sweet :3
If I still had my "period" costume II'd totally wear it! D:
But, I'll either be going as Sasori or Kaito~

Kazuko

Quote from: Jidai Geki on September 19, 2009, 08:26:02 AM
Quote from: cherryteagirl on September 17, 2009, 11:01:19 PM
I'll be there to help out with the mini-FaniMaid Cafe.   ;)
Quote from: Kazuko on September 19, 2009, 03:18:49 AM
I'll be there working at the maid cafe

Come visit us c:

Thanks CherryTeaGirl :D and Kazuko :D for volunteering at this year's festival... Our side of the festival will have the most "Moe"... Ganbaru!!!

And thanks to all of you who have expressed interest in attending... ;D 
Quote from: Kites-kun on September 17, 2009, 11:34:26 PM
Totally going to this!
Anyone going to cosplay?

I HAVE TO Cos-Play... My commitment made to the Spirit of Japantown Main Chairperson, Kathy Sakamoto four months ago.  I'll be wearing a 'Period' Costume... It's more weather friendly... If it were going to be cooler, I would consider wearing my only 'Anime' Costume... But It's all black and I don't feel like roasting in the late-summer heat... ;)  San Jose Nihonmachi is a nice little community, and their festivals provide a good place to meet new people and learn different things. I hope you're all able to spend some time here.

O: がんばって! with your Sengoku cosplay! I bet it will be awesome

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there since I have no plans. Anyone willing to meet up?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Kites-kun

Quote from: Barnes on September 21, 2009, 03:59:40 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on September 21, 2009, 01:11:16 AM
I'll be there since I have no plans. Anyone willing to meet up?

Sure. When and where?
I dont mind ^^
But I have been to SJ Japaen town in years so I dont remember the stores. ^^

bahamutknightzero

Oniko

06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

RyuHayabusa

We could meet up at the Fanimaid booth, if there is one. I'll scout the location and I know Barnes has my phone number, so he can contact me if he sees it 1st. I'll probably be getting there like around noon or so, so I guess an hour later would be fine, like around 1 p.m?

@Oniko: I hope You can come. I haven't seen you in a while hehehe

Oniko

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on September 22, 2009, 11:36:59 AM
We could meet up at the Fanimaid booth, if there is one. I'll scout the location and I know Barnes has my phone number, so he can contact me if he sees it 1st. I'll probably be getting there like around noon or so, so I guess an hour later would be fine, like around 1 p.m?

If only I didnt sell out of buttons I would bring you all some again.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

Kites-kun

Quote from: Oniko on September 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

If only I didnt sell out of buttons I would bring you all some again.
You sell buttons at cons? O:

Tabbychan

I'll be there either as Orihime or Hinata:P Either way, cant wait to see others there X3

Barnes

works for me.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Jidai Geki

If the Fanimaid area is in the same place as last year, I'll be located on 5th Street near the Children's Zone Stage (Across from the SJ Buddhist Temple).

Quote from: Kites-kun on September 20, 2009, 02:48:58 AM
Sweet :3
If I still had my "period" costume II'd totally wear it! D:
But, I'll either be going as Sasori or Kaito~

That's okay, Kites-kun, at least I know you had a period costume... :) 

This is what I like to see... People wanting to have fun...  Again, thank you ALL for your interest in attending The Spirit of Japantown Festival... :D

shy-cosplayer

I'm definitley going to try and go! If it's warmer, I'll most likely be Yuffie, if not then I'll be yuki sohma or Xion!

=p

RyuHayabusa

@Jidai: thanks for the info. If you want to meet up with us too, that would be cool ;3

@Barnes: Thanks dude. If you do see it, please call me, ok?

@Oniko: If I see you on aim tomorrow morning, I'll aim you, ok?

so I guess meet up time is 1 p.m then?

Moogleborg

I should be there around 1 or so as well. :D See everyone there! :D
Running on moé, 24/7/365.