Valve cosplay gathering 2016!

Started by Avairrianna, September 30, 2009, 05:38:10 PM

SheenaFox5

Are you talking about Guadalupe park? Usually I have no problem with walking, but seeing as many people will be walking around for the whole day in cosplay (which usually doesn't have very comfortable footwear D: ) it might not be a good idea. That, for people who arrive late (photographers or otherwise) to the meet then they won't know where to go or the direction to go in.
Attending since 2010

Avairrianna

Well the park idea has been scrapped to the front like always as of right now.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

HuggalotXOmocha

Faraday

Was kind of hoping this would take place Friday afternoon just because I'll be coming as a Spitter again and it would mean I'd have more time to put my face on, haha.

ScarletAssassinXer

Hey everyone! I would like to join this and I will be going as the Blu Medic =D And if that fails I'll just be a red scout xP Hope to see you all there ^^
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

Laggy

My little sister and I just decided we'll be going as Chell and Caroline. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Mithinco

I'll go as a red or blue engineer :)

ININ

Avairrianna, is Saturday confirmed?  For me, Sat is booked with two others gatherings that are confirmed Sat.

Avairrianna

Quote from: ININ on February 29, 2012, 11:53:00 PM
Avairrianna, is Saturday confirmed?  For me, Sat is booked with two others gatherings that are confirmed Sat.

Honestly nothing has been confirmed yet but there aren't many spots for the 60+ gatherings because we ALL pretty much have to be in the same place. Sapphire has yet to get back to us about any of the gatherings yet.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Ellis

:l First post.
Anyway, hoping to join this! Planning to go Friday, Saturday and Sunday as Valve folks but for the meet up Ima be Nick from L4D2. Can't wait for the actual day!
Hi! I'm looking for photos of me. I was Ellis on Friday/Sunday and Nick on Saturday. Both from the video game Left 4 Dead 2. If you have any pictures of me, please show me! <3 I was short, fat and had muddied-up/dirty clothing.

Avairrianna

Nevermind. Things kinda have to stay where they are.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Metasheep

The god protesters usually aren't around on Sunday, so there's less of a crowd to fight out front.

Also, I should probably sign up as a photographer this year.  Here's my sets from 2010 and 2011.

Brutal

Cant wait Fanime is getting so close, wherever the gathering will be held Ill be there c:
Im still undecided as to what I want to go as for the gathering @_@

2012 Cosplays ยป Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

ININ

Quote from: Avairrianna on March 01, 2012, 10:19:45 PM
Quote from: ININ on February 29, 2012, 11:53:00 PM

Honestly nothing has been confirmed yet but there aren't many spots for the 60+ gatherings because we ALL pretty much have to be in the same place. Sapphire has yet to get back to us about any of the gatherings yet.

I just read Sapphire's updates and your update above.  I'm sorry I can't make the gathering :(  Last year was my first video game cosplay gathering and it was awesome!

Antstep

I'll be Red Spy again this year. I'll have a hat this time!

RiotKitty

I might make it as Portal 2 Chell... probably w/o a portal gun.  :(
Nyo!

Ninjapreez

I will be attending with my boyfriend. He will be a blue scout, and I will be a red scout.
See you all there :D

HuggalotXOmocha

As the Hoovy, I plan on making sandviches for all the TF2 cosplayers. C:

jacktchance

It's on Saturday?  I might be a maybe then since it conflicts with the Pokemon gathering.

Avairrianna

Quote from: HuggalotXOmocha on April 09, 2012, 03:32:55 PM
As the Hoovy, I plan on making sandviches for all the TF2 cosplayers. C:

That'll be a LOT of sandviches.....
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe