Hentai Music Video Awards at Fanime 2010

Started by HunterZero, October 08, 2009, 02:01:36 PM

HunterZero

Final reminder: less than a week before the submission deadline!
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Admiral Donuts

So is the contest on again for 2011? My friends and I had no idea there even WAS an HMV contest.

And with regards to the rules, if it's a female... let's just say "organism" using tentacles on a female would that be okay.

kthardin

I admit, I had no idea this was on either.  Now quite a number do, so I expect turn out will be better next year.

Also, can you post a list of the Hentai AMV's you did play after the contest and possibly where we could get those?

Glitch

I just wish I would have figured out alot of editing techniques way before fanime rolled around.

HunterZero

Woah, hadn't noticed the responses to this thread. Let me answer as best I can:

2011: Hopefully, FanimeCon willing, the HMVs will be back.
Rules: I've learned my lesson and I'm unwilling to discuss the rules in a public forum. I'll let you know once I know anything.

2010: We only had one entry :( - That being said, there were still prizes and the sole entry got a $50 gift card to iTunes and a Cthulhu plush toy. 80% of success is just showing up. I also need to work on advertising the contest better.

2010 Playlist: Unfortunately, I suffered a tragic loss of data on my laptop and I'm still trying to find my backups of the playlist. Once I find the information I'll post it here.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

kayv

Ow >"< i want to see this mv but i dont have torent just use idm =((
Mah speed when download by torent just 10kb/ s and idm is 400kb/s >"< thats too bad
Anyway this sound so funny :X
I luv it :X

Olive6Greek

The idea of a Hentai Music Video contest is  really interesting.... but  i am  look forward  or what next... to it!!!!!!

CosplayDeviants

Hopefully this gets renewed for 2011, sounds like it was a fun event!
"Undressing the art of playing dress up."