Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi Warriors Gathering 2010

Started by SimaSeph, October 28, 2009, 03:16:25 PM

SimaSeph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I'll be the one to start it up this year...

Attention all fans of the Koei "Warriors" series of games, if you're interested in having a gathering, this is the place to let us know. Please let me know who you plan to cosplay and if you are going to be at Fanime for certain. I'll keep an updated list of who is coming and the cosplay they will be doing.

I will be going as Sima Yi, as I did in 2009, and I will also be doing Oda Nobunaga. Not sure which I will do for the gathering though. I'm thinking Nobunaga. Well, I hope we can get this started. Also, if you have recommendations for when we should have the gathering, as well as where, let me know.

COSPLAY LIST-----

SimaSeph - Sima Yi (DW6)
K&K4ever - Xiao Qiao (DW6)
Shinsengumi - Zhou Yu (DW5)
Maridah - Yue Ying (DW6) - Cosplay.com forum
Namineartbook - Diao Chan

LOCATION/TIME-----

Current tentative location: Outside the convention center, Mariott side of the fountains.
Current tentative time: Saturday 29 May 2010 at 2 PM.

-------------+++++Disclaimer:+++++-------------

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

K&K4ever

I'll be there, with my Xiao Qion from Dynasty Warriors 6

And my boyfriend, Shinsengumi, will be Zhai Yu from DW 5
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

Yeah I'll be there as Zhou Yu from Dynasty Warriors 5.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

SimaSeph

Great! I look forward to seeing you both there. I haven't decided which one I'm going to do for the gathering this year, but that depends mostly on if I can get my armor done by then. If so, I will be doing Nobunaga.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

K&K4ever

Yeah, I'm finding the detailing to be the biggest hurtal in making these ^^;

SimaSeph

OK, does anyone have any suggestions regarding time or location for this gathering? K&K I know you and I are both in this and the Fight Game Gathering, so since you and I are controlling them we can try and keep the two a fair distance apart so we have some time to change. When would you like to do this? Anyone else can offer suggestions as well.

K&K4ever

I was going to try and have the Fight Game Gathering on Friday

SimaSeph

Then how about we do this one Saturday afternooon? Friday is fine with me for the Fight Games gathering. Hmmm, as for location, I like where we met last year, so we'll stick with that. Outside the convention center, on the Mariott side of the fountains. Maybe shoot for 2PM? I'll leave it up as a tentative time and place. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know.

K&K4ever

namineartbook

K&K4ever

fightforjustice

i am going to try for tadakatsu honda or zhou tai
For Justice!!!

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

fightforjustice

hey guys i have a costume question does anyone have an idea for tadakatsu's tail peace on his armour
For Justice!!!

SimaSeph

Hmmmm, looks like we're going to have a very small gathering. Hope we can find some new people. Come on! Start playing Dynasty or Samurai Warriors! Oh, by the way, by the time next year rolls around, I should have the full Oda Nobunaga armor. Forged metal, like the good old days.

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

Um, I just checked the cosplay gathering list and this one isn't on it . . . don't know how that happened.

BSaphire

Quote from: SimaSeph on March 11, 2010, 09:52:43 AM
Hmmmm, looks like we're going to have a very small gathering. Hope we can find some new people. Come on! Start playing Dynasty or Samurai Warriors! Oh, by the way, by the time next year rolls around, I should have the full Oda Nobunaga armor. Forged metal, like the good old days.
I finally stopped playing DW and started playing Okami :P If things work out I hope to have a cosplay for this next year. I would love to see Nobunaga in full armor since I would like to do Noh :)
Please PM me with the info on this gathering and don't forget your real name and badge name.

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

K&K4ever

I hope so! I worked hard on those outfits! (mine and Shinsengumi's)

Shinsengumi

I should start playing again since I still need to get all the items and weapons on DW4 and DW5 lol. So far I only got all weapons and items and DW3 and DW3: XL.