cant decide????????????????????

Started by d man n, November 16, 2009, 06:03:51 PM

d man n

ok so me and my friends are going to fanime (as well as a.o.d) as code geass characters and i cant make up my mind i want to be Lelouch mostly but i saw a knight of zero costume so idk weather to do that, lelouch in a school out fit with geass contacts or emperor lelouch??? any comments????!!!!!! 
Will there be LEMON!!!!???????

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

d man n

I DONT KNOW!! i can find faults with all of them but at the same time reasons to do them

iKuraudo

Well, I would have to say don't do Zero, because of the helmet is a huge expense if you don't have a helmet or if you plan on commissioning one.
On Ebay and various sites I've checked, they are mega expensive due to the material and the time it takes to make one.
But, this is my opinion.

School Outfit Lelouch is possibly over done, so I'll go with Emperor Lelouch with the contacts would be awesome if you could get some.

But, then again I hope I helped somewhat on making your decision.

But, you don't have to listen to me. You need to do what your heart tells you to costume play as.

d man n

OK well i wasn't planning on doing zero because it seems a little over done and the expanse like you said and you have a good point about the school one so i think i will do the emperor with contacts thanks! ;D

Nina Star 9

Whenever I have a difficult time deciding between various cosplays, I tend to write out a pro/con list of both of them and try to figure out what I want to accomplish with the cosplay (I wanted something cute and fluffy, I wanted a construction challenge, I really loved the character/series, etc.). Usually it becomes fairly clear after that, if not immediately, then within a week or two after I have had a bit of time to "cool off" from the idea and think it over.

Example: I was trying to decide between Rachel from Legend of Mana and Sakura from CCS. I then wrote out pros and cons for Rachel (pros: I love the game/character, LoM cosplay is rare, it's really cute, I've been wanting to for a long time, etc./it's rather obscure and I'm a bit tired of obscure characters, I didn't want to do the shoes, etc.) and for Sakura (it's really cute and fluffy and I've never done anything that cute and fluffy, I'm getting to the point of almost being too old for it so I would need to do it now if at all, it's really popular and recognizable (which I want for once!), etc./I'm almost too old for it, I haven't seen the series since I was a kid, etc.), and I thought it over for a bit, and decided on Sakura. It really helps to know why you want to cosplay a character before you choose that cosplay over another one.

d man n

well it wasn't so much 2 different characters as just one but several different versions but im pretty sure ive decided but thanks  ;D