Fanime Arcade 2010 Request Thread

Started by ewu, November 30, 2009, 06:11:19 PM

Raydere

4 v1.2 is okay. 4 v1.5, on the other hand, can burn in video game hell with Superman 64, Action 52, and DoughDawnPatchy 2: Shit Storm.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

LordKefka

Quote from: Taokakaftw on May 31, 2010, 08:25:06 PM
As one who plays BBCS every other day, thank you all for showing up and making it look hype.  It's been a mad-long time since I saw a line to play the game.  So if any of you decide to make your debut at SVGL, then I'll be happy to show you a few pointers AND pay a few matches.

Can't wait :3

Quote from: rude32 on May 31, 2010, 08:34:26 PM
Lordkefka it sounds like we are going to have to make a few trips to SVGL sometime soon.

Dude hit me up anytime. I actually went with another friend to Rack and Cue at SF State and they had the same BB:CS machine at Fanime so I could easily go a few times a week to waste money compared to SVGL. But I'm sure I won't get the same challenge as I would at SVGL so yeah.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

rude32

Quote from: LordKefka on June 05, 2010, 10:13:27 AM
Quote from: Taokakaftw on May 31, 2010, 08:25:06 PM
As one who plays BBCS every other day, thank you all for showing up and making it look hype.  It's been a mad-long time since I saw a line to play the game.  So if any of you decide to make your debut at SVGL, then I'll be happy to show you a few pointers AND pay a few matches.

Can't wait :3

Quote from: rude32 on May 31, 2010, 08:34:26 PM
Lordkefka it sounds like we are going to have to make a few trips to SVGL sometime soon.

Dude hit me up anytime. I actually went with another friend to Rack and Cue at SF State and they had the same BB:CS machine at Fanime so I could easily go a few times a week to waste money compared to SVGL. But I'm sure I won't get the same challenge as I would at SVGL so yeah.
Yeah I think our best bet in the area for practice would be sunnyvale or milpitas
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer