TGWTG @ Fanime?

Started by SukebeStudios, December 04, 2009, 01:02:00 AM

SukebeStudios

Hey, why not some of the members of the "ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com" website? They've been known to attend conventions, and in fact, attended the recent Youmacon.

As far as I know, the major ones to attend were
Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic, Chester A. Bum, That Guy)
Lewis Lovhaug (Linkara, 90's Kid)
Joe (Angry Joe)

So, how would people feel about some of the TGWTG member showing up?

On a similar note, how interested would anyone be in Team Four Star?

jacktchance

You already know about my support.

Eliteslayer

I'd have no complaints if any of them showed up, at least. Although I think most of them are in New York or the NY area, if that huge ultimate showdown video is any indication.

As for Team Four Star, why not extend that to all abridgers? There are plenty of good Abridged Series out there, and I know plenty of abridgers go to conventions. And I'm definitely not saying that just because I make an Abridged Series as well and plan on hosting a panel about making Abridged Series again, honestly. What? Quit looking at me like I only posted to make a shameless plug.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

SukebeStudios

Quote from: Eliteslayer on December 04, 2009, 12:32:39 PM
I'd have no complaints if any of them showed up, at least. Although I think most of them are in New York or the NY area, if that huge ultimate showdown video is any indication.

As for Team Four Star, why not extend that to all abridgers? There are plenty of good Abridged Series out there, and I know plenty of abridgers go to conventions. And I'm definitely not saying that just because I make an Abridged Series as well and plan on hosting a panel about making Abridged Series again, honestly. What? Quit looking at me like I only posted to make a shameless plug.

The "Ultimate Showdown" you were reffering to is known as the "TGWTG Team Brawl." It was actually filmed in Chicago, Ill, and all the members had to be flown in I believe.

As for the non shameless plug, seriously? Lol.

bahamutknightzero

I would be for any or all of the TGWTG contributors (counting the affiliates like Team Four Star) along with the AVGN

Eliteslayer

Quote from: SukebeStudios on December 04, 2009, 12:42:47 PM

The "Ultimate Showdown" you were reffering to is known as the "TGWTG Team Brawl." It was actually filmed in Chicago, Ill, and all the members had to be flown in I believe.

Illinois, so I was off by a few states, they're all still a ways away, that's all I'm saying. And I am serious that getting abridgers to the con would be cool, in spite of the shameless plug. Hey, I'm plugging a Fanime panel, it's relevant.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

SukebeStudios

Quote from: Eliteslayer on December 04, 2009, 04:24:42 PM
Quote from: SukebeStudios on December 04, 2009, 12:42:47 PM

Illinois, so I was off by a few states, they're all still a ways away, that's all I'm saying. And I am serious that getting abridgers to the con would be cool, in spite of the shameless plug. Hey, I'm plugging a Fanime panel, it's relevant.

I know it was relevant, Lol. Was teasing you.

jacktchance

Spoony lives in Arizona and Nostalgia Chick is currently attending school at USC.  A couple are in the middle area of the US (Sean and Linkara). The rest are located in Chicago, Jersey, and New York. 

Mike J and Benzaie don't even live in the US.   :P

SukebeStudios

Linkara said they'd most likely send about 3 guys, like Angry Joe, Nostalgia Critic, and himself.