Info For Artist Alley Reg

Started by imoto, February 10, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

Althena

So..
Since AA Registration has not gone up yet, is it safe to say that it will not go up before the $55 pre-reg badge ends on the 31st of this month?

Also, do we know if AA will have any advertisement in the FanimeCon program? As in, a map of where who will be sitting where, or will this not be possible? I noticed for Panels, they have to be submitted by April 1st in order to get into the Program...
here lies everything...the world I wanted at my feet... my victory's complete...

ewu

3 days is a long time this close to con:)

There will be info about artist placement at the front of the exhibit hall. There will be no artist specific information in the program guide. Might look into it though:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

imoto

It's here!  It's time to register, hurry up!

^_~

We're opening up online registration for the Artist Alley SOON!! (as in very soon but you have to keep reading to get the actual date and time. So keep reading!)  We've got things finalized and are ready to get you all set up with an artist table at FanimeCon 2010.  We apologize that this has taken some time, but rest assured this time was necessary to get this registration process streamlined and easy-to-use.  Simply go to the FanimeCon website, create an artist account with us, and you're on your way to reserving your table this year!
A few things to keep in mind when registering!

- Registration will be a first come, first serve basis.  The email collected from the previous year was not an ordered registration, and only collected for email notifications.
     - The first 100 entrants will be able to choose seating for both themselves and their groups.  We will be contacting you about that via e-mail at a later time.
     - If you are part of a group that wishes to sit together, under table info in the special requests box, please explain that you're in a group and list your group members.  A group consists of 3 or more tables. please (if you have not already done so) E-mail us at [email protected] and list your group leaders real name and e-mail as well as all other artists names and e-mails and how many tables you will be registering for.

Please note that we will contact the first 100 entrants with further information on choosing a table, if you do not receive an email this means that you were not in the first 100 and your seats will be assigned and will be listed on your account page.  You will receive an email from us when your table has been assigned.

- Please read the agreement and contract as we will be enforcing all rules that apply.

The Artist Alley registration will be open on March 29, 2010 at 12 noon PST.  Please be patient when registering as there may be an influx of people logging on and creating accounts.  Rremember that the confirmation email that is sent to you may be moved to your spam folder so check there if you don't find it in your main email box.

Thank you for your patience in all this, and please rest assured that this has been done to help make future Artist Alley registration as smooth as possible!

Fanime Artist Alley 2010

jAded

Since you mentioned that we will have to create artist accounts in order to register for a table, I'm assuming there will be a link on the fanime.com registration page that will take us to that and that the sign up for AA is going to be separate from regular badge registration (since we have to have accounts in order to buy pre-reg 4-day pass).

If anyone on AA staff can clarify, please do so. Thanks in advance.

ewu

yes, they are separate registration processes
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

megamoth

I was wondering, for the AA reg process, will we need our Fanime membership number for the form? I ask since, last year, they had this on the contract, and also, I can't seem to find the membership number in any of the response emails from when I got my badge (back in November). However, in my housing confirmation, there is a confirmation number listed. Is this my membership number or simply a housing confirmation number?

banjocat

Will the link to artist registration appear on the main page, or here: http://www.fanime.com/registration/?

ewu

Quote from: megamoth on March 29, 2010, 11:27:34 AM
will we need our Fanime membership number for the form?

No, you do not need to supply that information, however you do need to be a registered member when you check in at con.

Quote from: banjocat on March 29, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
Will the link to artist registration appear on the main page, or here: http://www.fanime.com/registration/

I am relatively certain that it will be on the registration page you linked as well most likely announced on the main page, but you are likely to see it on the registration page first.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

megamoth

Thanks man, you're a super hero as always

UzumakiRamen

am I missing something or is artist registration not up yet? D:

Kimiko

Yeah it did say it would be up at 12 noon today right? lol I feel like I'm missing something :D I hope it comes up soon before I have to get the girls..
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

nainu

Yea.. Ive been refreshing for nearly an hour and it is not up yet.  =(

Will reg be up soon??

temporary-glitch

I'm hoping there's just some sort of upload lag... I have to go to work in an hour. :(

ewu

You guys mashing the refresh button has made it hard for me to post this:P

Our content team has yet to be able to bring up the announcements so here is the link for AA registration:
http://www2.fanime.com/2010/artist/

Thanks for your patience!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

meowkernaut

Hey, what's up with the registration? I heard from a little bird it was supposed to happen at 12Noon, and have been waiting for the past HOUR! The forums are also running SUPER SLOW for me. . . :(

Portfolio Website: rocky-o.com | http://rockyportfolio.blogspot.com | Facebook: rocky.artist | DeviantArt: karinkanzuki | Etsy: Meowkernaut

banjocat

Thanks for the heads-up, ewu!

Could a link to the contract be posted? I wanted to go back to read through it more closely, but the reg site doesn't really let that happen.

videogirlc

I just finished registering just want to know that if we are sharing tables does each person have to register and just put under special request that we are sharing tables? 

darkkako

Hey Eric, would we be able to get a copy of the contract that is separate from the reg process? I'd like to be able to go back and reference it later, but that doesn't appear to be an option once one has finished registering.

Ren_Zhao

Quote from: ewu on March 29, 2010, 01:00:08 PM
You guys mashing the refresh button has made it hard for me to post this:P

Our content team has yet to be able to bring up the announcements so here is the link for AA registration:
http://www2.fanime.com/2010/artist/

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the link, Eric! :) Although perhaps next time it would be better to have another form of notification since most of us were focused on the main website and registration.
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011

LiL Moon

Do we need to register the helpers here too or just the artists?