LM.C at Fanimecon '10 Musicfest

Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

Fondu

While on the topic of taking pictures and not taking pictures...

It is to my best and uttermost understanding that we shall not take any pictures during the concert without dire consequences, but what about the autograph session?

Is the autographing session the same with no pictures even via phone? Or is this going to have different rules that we will follow? It's the same people we're dealing with, but the situation indeed will be a little different, won't it?

Going to Fanime to see LM.C :: Cosplaying as Belphegor

KiMiDAKEW0

will we be able to bring cameras in?

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Fondu

Will they also have a vendor of LM.C t-shirts and such merchandise to buy that is for the occasion of the concert?

Going to Fanime to see LM.C :: Cosplaying as Belphegor

M I O

So I was wondering about the autograph session and the Q&A for LM.C, will your badges let you in? I know when An Cafe came they only allowed like the first 300 people who got autograph tickets in. Will it be like that or will everyone be able to come till the time of the session is over? And I assume anyone can attend the Q&A? Btw, I'm really excited to see LM.C! I was not really planning on going till I saw LM.C was coming! Will be an EPIC concert. =^-^=

Acid_Android

Quote from: Fondu on May 17, 2010, 01:41:07 PM
Will they also have a vendor of LM.C t-shirts and such merchandise to buy that is for the occasion of the concert?

Yes, I believe merch will be sold at the concert.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Acid_Android

Quote from: M I O on May 18, 2010, 11:00:51 AM
     So I was wondering about the autograph session and the Q&A for LM.C, will your badges let you in? I know when An Cafe came they only allowed like the first 300 people who got autograph tickets in. Will it be like that or will everyone be able to come till the time of the session is over? And I assume anyone can attend the Q&A? Btw, I'm really excited to see LM.C! I was not really planning on going till I saw LM.C was coming! Will be an EPIC concert. =^-^=

Yes, for ALL of LM.C's events, all you will need is your attendee badge.  We are not doing tickets this year for any of their events.  :)
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

RB8016

Check this out!! their live in Paris!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSBjr6yDkxo&feature=player_embedded

WOOOO!! I am soooooooooooo excited to see them in live!!!

Acid_Android

Quote from: amaya_JDB on May 07, 2010, 11:15:39 AM
Is there a set time and date for the concert and the autograph session, or is it still TBA at this moment?

Doors for the concert will be 6:00 pm, show start time is 7:00 p.m.

I need to confirm a couple of things for the autograph session, so...I'll get back to you in a lil bit on the autograph session time.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Acid_Android on May 18, 2010, 12:30:09 PM

Oh yes!! ;D
AH.. I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question, but what day and what room will this event take place?
Thank you.

jemz

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 19, 2010, 05:10:05 PM
Quote from: Acid_Android on May 18, 2010, 12:30:09 PM

Oh yes!! ;D
AH.. I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question, but what day and what room will this event take place?
Thank you.

The LM.C concert is on Sunday, May 30th at 7pm in the San Jose Civic.

HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

MyMidnightAffair

Thank you thank you, once again. <3

maomaotan

I am only going for one day, and I am totally going to see LM.C on Sunday. 8D (since i doubt my parents would let me go on friday)

Suro

I am wondering when and where and how this is happening and do we need a seperate ticket?

Kyra_Maverick

I believe their concert is scheduled for Sunday evening at the Civic Auditorium, right across the street from the convention center, and you will not need a separate ticket.

red_audrey

When will the autograph session be?

Acid_Android

Quote from: red_audrey on May 23, 2010, 08:55:17 PM
When will the autograph session be?

It will be on Monday, May 31, 2010, at the Hilton - San Carlos Room @ 1:00 p.m.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Acid_Android

Quote from: Suro on May 20, 2010, 07:22:25 PM
I am wondering when and where and how this is happening and do we need a seperate ticket?

San Jose Civic (Across the street from the Convention Center)
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Doors 6 pm, Start 7 pm

No separate tickets needed. Just show your attendee badge at the door.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

ongaku

I just wanted to make sure I knew how the autograph session and q & a were going to work. So, are they going to be in two different areas? On the schedule I just saw the q & a listed.

And also, I was kind of worried about getting into the autograph session if I went to the q & a. For example, a lot of people might choose to wait in line for the autograph session instead of going to the q & a, so I wanted to know how that was going to work.

Maki_Jaganshi

I'm thinking that one would have to choose between the two TT^TT
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)