LM.C at Fanimecon '10 Musicfest

Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

Jerry

so long as the lines dont look like this:

I "Think" the MusicFest Staff & Rovers will manage as best as possible.

As mentioned in other threads- though there is no ticketing this year- there will be lots of Line Control to avoid mass confusion and choas which ive been told will be large than the crowds I had to deal with back during An Cafe Days...

oh yes, this will be fun. as I stare down the LM.C line....   :P

[ROVER]: To clarify: Your group should be behind the others who arrived previously.

[LM.C Crowd]: Why?

[ROVER]: You're asking me why, having just arrived, you need to be at the back of the line?

Let me offer you a historical perspective. At the beginning of the common era, people
attending events simply gathered en mass, clustered and clumped together in an
unorganized manner.

After several thousand years of this, they slowly gravitated to
the back of individual fellows, and began to stand behind one another in a horizontal fashion,
forming what they now commonly refer to as "THE LINE."

Going against that flies in the face of thousands of years of evolution, and encourages UTTER CHAOS!!!

No choas please. I want the Rovers & Music Fest staff to survive this tidal wave of screaming fans girls/boys....
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Airi on February 19, 2010, 07:36:45 AM
LM.C! Thank you for inviting them to come back to California! ^^ I was wondering if we will be able to give them gifts?

Like it was stated earlier, LM.C's management will say. For An cafe, we had to place our gifts in boxes. Took the fun out of giving it to them personally, but understandable, since showering the band with gifts can get pretty overwhelming and slow down the pace of the autograph session. And wouldn't be surprised if them showing up will bring even more attendees to Fanime.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Airi

Quote from: Touya no Miko on February 22, 2010, 02:34:13 PM
Quote from: Airi on February 19, 2010, 07:36:45 AM
LM.C! Thank you for inviting them to come back to California! ^^ I was wondering if we will be able to give them gifts?

Like it was stated earlier, LM.C's management will say. For An cafe, we had to place our gifts in boxes. Took the fun out of giving it to them personally, but understandable, since showering the band with gifts can get pretty overwhelming and slow down the pace of the autograph session. And wouldn't be surprised if them showing up will bring even more attendees to Fanime.
I remember during An Cafe, there when they were walking around with a box to put all the gifts inside. I don't really mind placing our gifts in the box, just as long the gift arrives to them eventually :) It is understandable that giving to them in person would cause chaos and tons of fangirls/boys could cause a rampage trying to get as close as possible to them, lol. But, just a box would really make me happy ^^ Then the gifts would all be in one place when they receive it  ;D

PickleBunny

Quote from: Touya no Miko on February 22, 2010, 02:34:13 PM
For An cafe, we had to place our gifts in boxes. Took the fun out of giving it to them personally, but understandable

I know it's more fun to personally give them your gifts and I agree with you.  I believe in Japan it's common practice for boxes to be put right outside the venue for gifts, so in all likelihood, LM.C will be the same way.  Thank you for your understanding  :)

We (Musicfest) will let you guys know about policies beforehand to make the concert and related events run more smoothly.  Speaking of which, Val mentioned this earlier but LM.C's management has a very strict photography policy.  Not bringing your camera to the LM.C concert is the best option.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

Acid_Android

Fans will be allowed to leave presents for maya and Aiji at the concert venue, but no foods/perishable goods. I've also been told that they always read every single fan letter that they receive, so fan letters are great, too.  :D
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Acid_Android on February 23, 2010, 06:54:04 AM
but no foods/perishable goods.

Shoot, looks like I can't get them that cool Blood Pouch Energy Drink I saw at Hot Topic. But either way, I don't think it would be a smart present to give.

Looks like I'm making a trip to the mall this week.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Airi

I've also been told that they always read every single fan letter that they receive, so fan letters are great, too.  :D
Wow, they're really loyal to their fans to read every single one of them :o Do they want them Japanese? Or English is okay too? Lol xD

Acid_Android

Quote from: Airi on February 23, 2010, 02:40:39 PM
I've also been told that they always read every single fan letter that they receive, so fan letters are great, too.  :D
Wow, they're really loyal to their fans to read every single one of them :o Do they want them Japanese? Or English is okay too? Lol xD

I'm sure they'll appreciate whatever you give them, in Japanese or English, lol.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Ridiculissa

I'm so looking forward to this! YAY LM.C!  ;D  ;D

One question though. I read on the LM.C site that they will be doing a Question/Answer and autograph session on Monday. Does anyone know what time that will be at?

Acid_Android

Quote from: Ridiculissa on February 25, 2010, 11:12:01 AM
I'm so looking forward to this! YAY LM.C!  ;D  ;D

One question though. I read on the LM.C site that they will be doing a Question/Answer and autograph session on Monday. Does anyone know what time that will be at?

We're still working out the schedules, but we'll let you all know when we have that information :)
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

kollunz

will we will be allowed to photograph? probably not huh? been itching to shoot another concert since momoi.
doot

PickleBunny

@kollunz: LM.C's management has a strict no photography policy for the concert.  Your best bet is to leave your camera at home/in your hotel room, etc.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

Fondu

Will we be able to bring our own items we want them to sign, like pictures or CDs? Or will they already have things like posters to sign then give out?

I feel the need to ask, just because of their strict management and making sure that I won't do something to upset any of them.
*hasn't actually done something like this before*

Going to Fanime to see LM.C :: Cosplaying as Belphegor

chifunii

/approveface

I've been waiting for something as epic as this to show up, Fanime '10 is going to be awesome. :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Angelx624

I like their music. :D Though I wish I heard of them before this announcement. xDD I've downloaded some of their music and I love it. ^_^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Acid_Android

LOL, I'm glad you guys are excited! We'll have something special up for you guys soon :)
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

kitsunebi

hi! does anyone know about what time the LM.C signing will be? i  ??? hope its in the morning.

kitsunebi

ok disregard my last post lol. ok about the gifts policy? do lollipops count as food?

kitsunebi

lol srry about all the posts, i just keep thinking of questions to ask. ok, what time would you guys suggest to be in line the day of the concert? cause we were planning on getting there early about like 8am or something, just in case people were already lining up. any ideas?

amaya_JDB

I just wanna say thank you for bringing LM.C here ^^
I'm just wondering if you guys have an idea about the line situation this year. I heard back when An Cafe came the lines were disorganized and torture (I wouldn't know 'cause I couldn't get tickets).
Thanks again ^^
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>