LM.C at Fanimecon '10 Musicfest

Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

ewu

Quote from: kitsunebi on March 15, 2010, 09:50:23 PM
lol srry about all the posts, i just keep thinking of questions to ask. ok, what time would you guys suggest to be in line the day of the concert? cause we were planning on getting there early about like 8am or something, just in case people were already lining up. any ideas?

Try checking for the answers for your Q's here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13553.msg363019.html#msg363019

or do a word search on the forums
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Acid_Android

Here's LM.C's special video comment for FanimeCon 2010! Also, please make sure to check out their latest album, WONDERFUL WONDERHOLIC, now available in North America  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYICCasOleE
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Steve.Young

Who is LM.C and why am I using a chunk of my staff to make sure they aren't ravaged by screaming fan girls/boys?
:P
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Tony

LM.C = "Let's Make (steve young go) Crazy (because we're so awesome that fans will ravage us and so we need constant support from steve)"

They, uh, have a very different method of abbreviation in Japan, see.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

k.worthley

Lovely Moccochang.Com

you are using alot of staff to make sure they aren't ravaged because we dont want them to get a ba impression of this area so they encourage other sexy jrockers to come our way :D

However, you could let me slip through the cracks >:3
Preparing for Fanime 2011!!!
Cosplay ideas- Miwako (Paradise Kiss), Shizuma (Strawberry Panic)

Jerry

Quote from: Steve.Young on March 26, 2010, 01:18:56 AM
Who is LM.C and why am I using a chunk of my staff to make sure they aren't ravaged by screaming fan girls/boys?
:P

wait a second steve... if memory serves me right... I was the one going crazy with the Music Fest Line... :P
and am i being nicknamed "Chunk" now?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ollieMaxwell

I'm a young and aspiring amateur photographer and I'm trying to build a portfolio, do I need a press badge to take photos or is there a special photo pass I can get?

ewu

Quote from: ollieMaxwell on March 28, 2010, 12:49:33 AM
I'm a young and aspiring amateur photographer and I'm trying to build a portfolio, do I need a press badge to take photos or is there a special photo pass I can get?

Photography will be severely restricted. You can contact marketingATfanimeDOTcom, but it is likely that you will not be able to get permission to photograph at the concert or other LM.C events, even as press.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

RB8016

DENKI-MAN has uploaded "HOW TO" on YouTube!! you should check this out!!
He teaches us how to dance with the snog, "EDO FUNK" from WHWF!!! So cuuuuuuuute <3
We should all learn this and dance with Denki at the concert!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVdG74AlsLY

Touya no Miko

So I assume they'll be patting us down and checking our bags for cameras at the door before the concert, correct?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

ewu

there will be processes to enforce the strict policy, what that is has yet to be established.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

ongaku

So will we not be able to get a picture with the band at all??? :(

Touya no Miko

Quote from: ongaku on March 29, 2010, 09:20:54 PM

Who knows, though we were rather surprised when they allowed us to take pictures(no flash) of An Cafe at the Q & A. But don't get your hopes up just yet, since LM.C are on a different level. I'm just happy that we're allowed to meet them personally at the autograph session, that's more than enough for me :D.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Jerry

Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 02, 2010, 01:42:13 AM

Who knows, though we were rather surprised when they allowed us to take pictures(no flash) of An Cafe at the Q & A. But don't get your hopes up just yet, since LM.C are on a different level. I'm just happy that we're allowed to meet them personally at the autograph session, that's more than enough for me :D.

^^^
True Facts! ---  :P that mob was going to hang me after an entire weekend of preaching NO PHOTOGRAPHY with An Cafe two years ago ---> until a random music fest staff member told me that no flash pictures were ok.  O_O  ->     >_<    ->    T_T  

But on a serious note, please understand these performers are sometimes are under VERY VERY strict rules about NO photography in general, it would be a mini miracle to get a shot of these guys, let alone take a photo with them.

best thing to organize with your friends for the leaving the camera behind [as in leave it in your room - which you hope is easy to get to say in your hotel room or car] and then select someone in your group with fast [safe] quick traveling skills [no running please]   if and when a miracle happens...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Acid_Android

Quote from: Jerry on April 02, 2010, 08:36:02 AM

^^^
True Facts! ---  :P that mob was going to hang me after an entire weekend of preaching NO PHOTOGRAPHY with An Cafe two years ago ---> until a random music fest staff member told me that no flash pictures were ok.  O_O  ->     >_<    ->    T_T  

But on a serious note, please understand these performers are sometimes are under VERY VERY strict rules about NO photography in general, it would be a mini miracle to get a shot of these guys, let alone take a photo with them.

best thing to organize with your friends for the leaving the camera behind [as in leave it in your room - which you hope is easy to get to say in your hotel room or car] and then select someone in your group with fast [safe] quick traveling skills [no running please]   if and when a miracle happens...

...that random musicfest staffer was me yo =P Honestly, we were told the whole weekend no photography, and then we found out minutes before the Q&A that it was fine. So...just gotta learn to roll with it, I suppose?

As for LM.C,  so far, I believe there's no photography with their events, but I'll have double check once more (the concert DEFINITELY is NO PHOTOGRAPHY).

They just left to start their tour in Europe, sooooo it might take me a while to confirm yay or nay.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

ongaku

Quote from: Acid_Android on April 02, 2010, 06:47:18 PM
Quote from: Jerry on April 02, 2010, 08:36:02 AM

^^^

...that random musicfest staffer was me yo =P Honestly, we were told the whole weekend no photography, and then we found out minutes before the Q&A that it was fine. So...just gotta learn to roll with it, I suppose?

As for LM.C,  so far, I believe there's no photography with their events, but I'll have double check once more (the concert DEFINITELY is NO PHOTOGRAPHY).

They just left to start their tour in Europe, sooooo it might take me a while to confirm yay or nay.

Thanks! And I understand, It'll be amazing just getting to see them. I was just wondering cuz I would LOVE to get a picture with them if at all possible. Even a picture with just my phone or something

mariotheotaku

Quick question: for their autograph session are we going to have to provide our own stuff for them to sign like a poster or cd cover or are we going to get something before the autograph session?

Fondu

Quote from: mariotheotaku on April 07, 2010, 11:06:38 AM
Quick question: for their autograph session are we going to have to provide our own stuff for them to sign like a poster or cd cover or are we going to get something before the autograph session?
I second this question!
D//8
I asked one similar and wasn't really answered.... it's okay if no one knows at the moment, but let us know when you do, and that you don't know, please...?

Going to Fanime to see LM.C :: Cosplaying as Belphegor

Shira-sama

:D Just wanted to say that LM.C performing at Musicfest is the awesome-est news I've ever heard xD
When I found out on the FanimeCon site that they were going to perform, I sat still for ten seconds before falling out my chair with excitement!
I mean, what an awesome way to commemorate my first big convention! >w< So thanks a lot FC and FC staff *w*

*calms down*
lol I've been listening to them for two years I think and never did I dream that I'd see them live - Oh but what I'd give to see Despairs'Ray or Ayabie live >w< but I'm drifting off topic...
I was hoping to draw a picture for them, give them the original and have them autograph a copy that I can keep :3 I just thought that that would be really cool but, as far as I've read, the management has yet to have things in order...? >w< So I'm just throwing out my thoughts so it can be considered (at least the thoughts that aren't so fan-girly).

Hibari_Fangirl

AHHHHh LM.C~~~
When I saw them on the Fanime site, I started freaking out, and rereading the page. Exactly one year after I start watching KHR, LM.C appears - god, this must be karma. I think I'll be having bad luck for a long time now... O___O
=is still spazzing=
I simply cannot wait.
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch