LM.C at Fanimecon '10 Musicfest

Started by Acid_Android, February 14, 2010, 05:06:29 PM

.::midnight.maiden::.

I'm pretty sure I've seen denkiman without his mask on...it was quite interesting haha.

I've never heard of Venomstrip before...I guess because I haven't really gotten to know the other band members in LM.C. It's too bad that Maya and Aiji are the only ones, and the other parts like drums, bass, and keyboard change...like every year or so.
Well, I just did some Venomstrip research! Hopefully I can follow them in their career! I like them a lot! Jun! <3

------------------------------

Oh...and here are some questions from the Q&A session. This is solely my good memory working here ^_^ Video taping, pictures, and audio recording were not allowed at the session. If any of you remember any other questions(or if I wrote something wrong >.>), please post!

Q1. Maya, if you were Aiji for a day, what would you do?
A: I would pick up all the hot girls in Shibuya.

Q2.What is the flavor of the lollipop you are eating? What's your favorite flavor?
A: The flavor I am eating is grape, but my favorite flavor is Strawberry Creme.

Q3: If you could, who would you cosplay?
Maya: Pikachu
Aiji:Satoshi(Ash from Pokemon in the english anime)

Q4:Pi Pi Pi Pika Pi! Pikachu!
Maya and Aiji reaction:...ehh?! O__o;;...xDD
English translation: What was the weirdest moment you have ever had with your fans?
Maya: The weirdest moment was when a Pikachu started talking to me...
Fan reaction: LOL

Q5:If you could have superpowers, what would you want?
Maya:...maybe transportation.
Aiji: I was going to say that(transportation) too...
I guess I would wish for super guitar skills. :]

Q6: What was the weirdest thing that was thrown on stage?
Aiji:Well, that doesn't usually happen...but once at our concert in Paris, France; a person was thrown on stage and hugged and kissed Maya('s feet?).

Q7: What was your reaction to Fanime(with all the cosplayers and all?)?
Aiji:We thought it was really cool that there was so many people who cosplay and that such a large community exists in America.

Q8: Is it difficult for you to perform in your costumes(because they are long and black)?
Maya: Yes, it is really difficult. It gets really hot in these clothes.

Q9: How many costumes do you have of the clothes you are wearing?
Maya: I have about...maybe 20.
Fan reaction: :O
Aiji: I think the one I am wearing right now...is number 38 I think.
Fan reaction: :OOO

Q10.How many masks does Denkiman have?
Maya/Aiji: He has about 400...
Denkiman: *mimes picking out masks off of a large shelf going from top to bottom*
Fan reaction: >:OOO

Q11. Can Denkiman talk?
LM.C reaction : O__O
Denkiman:*whispers to Maya*
Maya: Denkiman speaks to you through your hearts.
Denkiman:*puts hands to heart*
Fans:LOL
(Comment: Denkiman DOES talk on costume :] When I gave him a hi-five, I said "Yeah!", and he said "Yeah!" back to me!!)

Q12. Where do you want to go in America?
Maya: I would like to come back to San Jose.
Fans: Kyaaaa! >w<
Aiji: Well, I've wanted to go to Hawaii for a long time (because it is so close to Japan), but there is (someplace), which is even closer to Japan. Maybe I would like to go there too.

Q13.Are you planning on coming back here?
Maya: Definitely.

Q14.What animal would you be?
Aiji: A dolphin.
Maya: Penguin.
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

cottoncandymuffin

Thanks for posting some of the questions! Q1 and Q4 are really funny haha. Was the person who asked the one who went around in a pikachu costume? Does Denkiman really have that many masks though? I've only seen him twice so I wouldn't know :O

Amo-chan

ah1 thanks for those Q/A questions! I forgot half of them lol X3
Aaawwwww FanimeCon was so great! I will completely come back another time! Thank you FanimeCon and staff who put everything together and brought over LM.C. Thank you sooo much!!

.::midnight.maiden::.

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 06, 2010, 08:11:19 AM
Thanks for posting some of the questions! Q1 and Q4 are really funny haha. Was the person who asked the one who went around in a pikachu costume? Does Denkiman really have that many masks though? I've only seen him twice so I wouldn't know :O
Thank you! It was no problem ^_^ I've been blessed with good memory...
Yes the girl asking the question was wearing a Pikachu costume! xD
Not sure about Denkiman, though. I would probably believe them, but they could have been joking >__>;
Quote from: Amo-chan on June 07, 2010, 02:07:12 PM
Aaawwwww FanimeCon was so great! I will completely come back another time! Thank you FanimeCon and staff who put everything together and brought over LM.C. Thank you sooo much!!
Yeah, Fanime did a great job. The autograph and Q&A sessions were bonus. :D
If LM.C came without help from Fanime, they most likely wouldn't have those sessions.
When An Cafe came, they had the same (concert,Q&A,autographs) at Fanime '08...
but when An Cafe came on their own in '09...they only had a concert =__=; all hot and sweaty. ick. >.<
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

rirutu

Thank you so much for the questions!
/loves on you forever

LM.C were amazing, and I really hope they come back again. ;u;

cottoncandymuffin

Does anyone know what was the "surprise" LM.C got at their final concert? It's on their blog, but I have no idea what it is ;-;

chifunii

I asked a girl who had went to the Niigata live about the surprise (all in Japanese, I might add. That was the hard part), and I'm awaiting a reply from her.

:) It'll be up in the LM.C FB group if you're eager.
I guess I'll also post it here, since you've asked.
I'll let you know as soon as I find out. :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

cottoncandymuffin

You can speak Japanese? proness there :O haha.

There's an FB group for LM.C? Link please :P

Thank you! :)

Amo-chan

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 08, 2010, 10:52:07 PM

There's an FB group for LM.C? Link please :P

Here. I think a lot of us from the concert are now apart of this group. ^.^
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=105090642857635&ref=ts
Please join this group! It's tons of fun! We have hundreds of LM.C pictures, we post their journals and blogs, and we are always talking about everything LM.C
^.^

chifunii

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on June 08, 2010, 10:52:07 PM
You can speak Japanese? proness there :O haha.

I actually...don't know Japanese. XD I've never taken lessons and nobody has tried teaching me. It's all self-taught stuff from watching dramas and the like. I can get around just fine though.

8D If you join the group, let me know! I'd like to add you too~ [send me a PM or something]

Amo-chan

:O Let me know too! If it's no trouble I'd like to add you to! It's been amazingly awesome...to awesome for words, being able to keep in touch with so many people from the concert!
^.^ Rock the LM.C!
Rock the FanimeCon, for being here so all of us could connect and keep in touch!

cottoncandymuffin

@Amo-chan: Thank you for the link, I joined :)
Feel free to add me on facebook, link here http://www.facebook.com/thecakeisaliee

@chifunii: Really? That's awesome :O
I want to learn Japanese, but I gotta finish with my own native language first (Chinese)! haha xD

chifunii

Ooh~ I'm fluent in Chinese already. XD But my writing skills aren't very good...
I'm still trying to improve even further though, one step at a time...

I was also thinking about picking up Cantonese, but that sounds really hard. Plus, I'd sound angry all the time...

Super No 1

It took awhile, but our LM.C article finally went online.

http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/INTERVIEWS/LMC/lmc.pdf  (5.6MB)

Please enjoy it!  I had a lot of fun shooting this show.  Thanks to Fanime and LM.C for the opportunity.
Nergene A.
-super-no1.com - (Owner)
-J!-ENT - (Staff Photographer)
-Cosplay Underground - (Cosplay pictorials)

cottoncandymuffin

Thank you!

Haha maya always has such funny answers ^^