Registration link on website

Started by GokuMew2, February 21, 2010, 12:46:07 PM

GokuMew2

Does anyone else feel the link to register for the con on the website is a bit... hidden?
I mean, you have to go down into the "Attendee Registration" section and through all the text there to find the registration link at the end.

Wouldn't it be better for there to be a big button image linking to registration at the top of the page? Maybe have two-- One for attendees and one for professional/press since those are the two most popular ones. That would make the links stand out more so people don't need to sift through text to get where they want. Maybe even put the direct links on the sidebar for quick access?

This isn't something difficult to implement and would take like 10 minutes max to change. I think it would really help people out. You know how people are lazy and hate reading... There are always people asking questions where the answers are right on the page if they just read a little. Perhaps a Registration FAQ on the website would be a good idea too so people don't need to go to the forum to find answers.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

SOawesomeness

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't know about the whole website thing, but I personally agree that having a FAQ and having the button a bit bigger and more advertised on the main website would be more helpful.

Just my two cents. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Tony

Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012