What's up guys?

Started by AaronTassle, February 22, 2010, 04:16:24 AM

AaronTassle

What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.
- Aaron

michiko nakano

um... hello.  I guess an introduction, if you want an introduction, wouldn't go in the "incredible stuff i can make" section, but whatevs.  the mods will move the thread if they feel like it.

anyways, most people introduce themselves by just posting a lot, so... find a thread you like and respond to whoever posted last. 

opey409

wasss up this opey409 blah eat more cheese
death god love apples

Jerry

Quote from: michiko nakano on February 22, 2010, 07:01:52 PM
um... hello.  I guess an introduction, if you want an introduction, wouldn't go in the "incredible stuff i can make" section, but whatevs.  the mods will move the thread if they feel like it.

anyways, most people introduce themselves by just posting a lot, so... find a thread you like and respond to whoever posted last.  

usually these people who someone end up posting in the " incredible stuff i make " sub forum are either

A) not paying attention or properly reading where to post properly

B) is just a spammer with nothing else to do.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Ctrl_Z

Thought this was something related to Sorcerer Hunters. Like "look I can make Sorcerer Hunter plushes or coplay items or something."