Omake/Film Room

Started by the otaku god, February 23, 2010, 06:01:12 PM

the otaku god

yes our world famous film room and omake screenings are back and we want to know what you would love to see it. let it be classic anime films to present day. as for omakes let me know what it is were I can find it or provide me a copy. it can be anything whether it be anime related or some viral movie such as this http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527363 or this http://www.youtube.com/user/jcwainc#p/f/11/Q5im0Ssyyus sky's the limit. always remember here at Fanimecon your voice will always be heard!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

krispy_kream

This is specifically for anime movies, correct?

Summer Wars
Detective Conan: The Raven Chaser (movie 13)

You guys always show the most recent Conan movie in one of the rooms, I would be very disappointed if that were not the case this year.
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

the otaku god

dont worry my friend i already got you covered! summer wars twice and conan 13 was penned in the moment it was released. im just sad the new one piece movie wont be out in time this year. oh well.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

krispy_kream

Thank you! Just had to make sure.
Is there a tentative show time for Conan? I'm paranoid that it's going to be at the same time as something else. (My Saturday morning is packed as it is)

I heard the One Piece movie was amazing! It's such a shame it won't be out in time. Maybe next year (along with Conan 14, of course!)
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

the otaku god

conan will be on sunday 11am

the otaku god

here are some of the moives were showing
Jungle Emperor Leo 2009
Summer Days with Coo
Hashire Melos!
Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files
Akira
Abridged ser unknown i will need your fans help with this since you'ved asked me to do this for years
Galaxy Express 999 (1979)
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikouen-mae Hashutsujo
Doraemon: The New Record of Nobita - Spaceblazer
Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic Mirror
origins spirits of the past
Tenchi Muyo Movie 1: Tenchi in Love
Fist of the North Star
Zero Punctuation
Toward the Terra
Spriggan
Detective Conan: The Raven Chaser
Keroro Gunsou - Crushing Invasion! Dragon Warriors
Lupin III: the Last Job
First Squad
Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie uncut
Remembering the Past with the Nostalgia Critic
Ninja Scroll
Yu Yu Hakusho: The Movie - Poltergeist Report
Major - Movie - The Ball of Friendship

SargeVI

People! where can i find the S.T.E.A.M. Movie from last year?

LeVoidDragon

just a question,
why are the movies never in HQ(720p-1080p)?

and if we can do HQ, I have .m2ts rips for both of the new rebuild of evangelion movies as well as the new fate stay night UBW movie that i'd like to recommend and provide.

darkknightcecil

is this going to be back for this year?

the otaku god

yes but of course with all new programming and longer running web shows of the critic, and zero. + long screenings of abridge shows