Capcom vs SNK 2011 2nd Gathering (aka Match of the Millennium)

Started by bahamutknightzero, February 26, 2010, 07:13:36 PM

bahamutknightzero

Place holder for a possible Capcom vs SNK 2011 2nd Gathering next year, recycling last year's topic so creating a new one won't be necessary

Day: TBA
Time: TBA
MP: TBA

CAPCOM

SNK

UPDATE NOTE:
Bit of a recycle job here, not topic necromancy. Bit of a slight placeholder since I'm in an unknown state since this gathering kind of depends on the details of the Capcom/SNK gathering that Shinsengumi is running.

CountMetal

Since I am cosplaying as a SNK Character(Shingo or Kensou) on the first gathering, I will be doing Fei Long(most likely his street fighter iv alternate costume) on the second gathering.

bahamutknightzero

Nice. We must continue to spread the word and much thanks Metal

bahamutknightzero

Nearly forgot to modify the list there.

Additional update: Some "genius" over on the cosplay.com board decided to close my topic and suggested combining it with K&K's/Shinsenigumi (I know I didn't spell that right) topic, but IMO that would only create more confusion.

So if you are still in this gathering, send your replies here and not at Cosplay.com since the topic won't exist.

K&K4ever

not to dis Cosplay.com, but they do tend to get a little delete happy over there. If you can send me a link to the other thread, I might be able to put a link to it on our thread.

Also *bump*
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Shinsengumi

You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

bahamutknightzero

Shinsen: Yep, that is what I was talking about

K&K: You want the link to this thread? To which thread you want it posted on (the Fighting Game one here or on Cos.Com)?

ichigocorcor

Momoko from KoF :]

i thought these gatherings were done by the same people lol, my bad!!

EDIT:: i noticed the gathering was scheduled to be indoors... may i suggest we move outside? only because last year the Fight Game gathering was held indoors and i noticed most of the photos were washed out. this obviously isn't a problem if you have a good camera, but some people don't and find it difficult to take good pictures :/ just a suggestion!!
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

bahamutknightzero

Oh no problem on location, I only put indoors because I forgot how we did things last year regarding that

ichigocorcor

haha we all met up on the risers and then ended up outdoors, it worked out pretty well :]
Third-Year Fanime Panelist~
Team Lift XMA&Pokemon Cafe
Cosplay Plans

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

bahamutknightzero

Got the both of you down along with changing the location to outside

Shinsengumi

Hey Bahamutknightzero, do you want me to down the names of people on the that are showing up for Sunday's gathering on cosplay.com thread too?
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

bahamutknightzero

If you want to go ahead and do that, its fine by me. Make sure its a little organized to avoid any confusion.

Mastershambler

Planned WIP cosplays
Monster Hunter 4U-Raging Brachydios Armor

Shinsengumi

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on May 11, 2010, 03:19:44 PM
If you want to go ahead and do that, its fine by me. Make sure its a little organized to avoid any confusion.

Don't worry I already got that coverd.

rubymoonIII

damn disney people i say we go over there and burn them at the stake >A</ and nom them! >:(
jk ;D
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

bahamutknightzero

1st post updated via the replies I saw in the SNK/Capcom gathering topic on Cosplay.com

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter