B&W Ball + LM.C concert

Started by mariotheotaku, February 27, 2010, 01:51:50 AM

mariotheotaku

Hello everyone, this is going to be my first Fanime ever (well first con ever really, lol) and I just had a question about the time and place on both the B&W Ball and the LM.C concert. Anime News Network stated that the concert will be held on May 30 but I was also reading that the B&W Ball will be held on the same date as the concert and my question is: Do you guys think that we are going to be only able to attend either the dance or the concert or is one going to be before the the other? I'm just asking since usually these sort of events are held at night and I want to attend both if possible, I know times are not set yet but I want to hear from past con goers on their experience.

Thank you

Okach

The B&W Ball will be from 6-10:30PM on Sunday.  Hope this helps in your decisionmaking.
Staff Instructor since 2010. 
Staff Marketing Lead since 2018
Staff Marketing Second

https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

tkdteo

Mariotheotaku,

The concert and the BWBall take place on the same night, Sunday May 30, 2010.  As for the times of the events, they tend to overlap so usually people end up choosing one over there other.  BWBall does run a little bit longer than the concert so you may have time to come to the ball after the concert.  I hope that helps.

- Jim
BWBall Head 2010
2010-2012 BWBall Head
2009 BWBall 2nd
2008 BWBall Instructor

mariotheotaku

Ty for your help, I'm probably will choose the concert and depending how much time left is there on the dance I might head over there. I read that it was held at the Fairmont last year so hopefully the same thing will happen this year. (I'm staying at the Fairmont, lol)

VisualSins

I have a question also (hope you don't mind me posting it here) ^^: ummm do you need to buy tickets for the concert this is also my first time at fanime and my first MAJOR con and suprisingly my first EVER at a concert. So I was wondering if you have to buy concert tickets to LM.C? Sorry for such a noob question ^^

ewu

Quote from: VisualSins on March 14, 2010, 11:00:03 PM
I have a question also (hope you don't mind me posting it here) ^^: ummm do you need to buy tickets for the concert this is also my first time at fanime and my first MAJOR con and suprisingly my first EVER at a concert. So I was wondering if you have to buy concert tickets to LM.C? Sorry for such a noob question ^^

look here
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

AlisaurGoesRawr

Even though this is totally random, what time will the musicfest be? or like, will it be the same time as the black and white ball? because me and my friends wanna go to both, but we're hoping the times dont interfere D:

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom