San Jose State Anime & Champions PnP Players

Started by Dynamite, April 01, 2010, 10:56:49 AM

Dynamite

It's been years since I've attended anything Anime or Played the Pen and Paper aka PnP Champions RPG.  One person who stood out was a man named Rob. For the life of me I can't remember his name but I do remember him being responsible for obtaining the Original Speed Racer Shows for a Dundracon years ago. He was part of SJ State's Anime Club as well as a Champions Role Playing Game Player.  For years I've wondered what ever happened to him and the group of Champion Players, now with the new game Champions Online I'm curious how much he had to do with the game coming into being.

I am curious about getting back into the Anime Club scene.  It was always a great way to socialize and the people are almost always pleasant to be around. I do blame the Anime Community for my continuation for playing RPGs and watching Anime and I thank that very same community because now at 46 yrs old I look younger than my younger siblings.  It's true that if you keep the child in you alive that you stay young longer.  My name is Sean and the people I commonly hung out with are named Dwight & Jason. We were all from Gilroy originally and we welcome old friends to get back in touch with us again.

Elimeno

Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju