Haruko Momoi's 10 Year Anniversary as a Seiyuu at Fanime 2010

Started by Tsuchimi Rin-chan, April 01, 2010, 11:32:56 PM

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Hi, I am surprised no one created at least one topic of Haruko Momoi or comments about her and her concert last year.  Due to the fact she enjoyed her visit to Fanime Con along with its die hard otaku and hospitable Staff and Attendees, she is coming back again then afterwards celebrate another concert in Las Vegas.  After Vegas She will head up to a Brand new con called Desucon in the country of Finland.

I am thinking of improving my Otagei/Glowstick Call Skills in learning the dance.

I found this youtube video subbed where I can learn the basics of Otagei.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jxvmUmrIMs&feature=related

We should try to master the LOVE.EXE Otagei Call to Momoi.  And also do Otagei toward the entire Fanimaid Cafe when they do their performances at Stage Zero.

I hope Fanime Con and Its attendees will welcome her back with open arms.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

lyricaldanichan

This is awesome and thank you for posting this for everybody to learn the calls! :)

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Does anyone from Fanime Know the link to Haruko Momoi's Song List with the tutorial of the call chart?  I remember last year people linked it to the website and I cannot find it.  This will help and inform people about Otagei where we do glowstick calls aka cheering to the Seiyuu. 

Anyone that can link it to this thread and or have authorization to put the link up next to her Guest of Honor Biography is very highly appreciated.  I want all of us along with Fanime Staff, Attendees and newcomers to show how much we improved our calling skills. 

Also its another great way to lose tons of weight since we eat so much during the 4 day weekend.  This does not count to people that save their money just to get stuff from the dealers room and forget to take care of their health overall.

Let's make her stay very memorable along with celebrating her 10 years as a Otaku Seiyuu!  I am looking forward to improve my otagei skills and make her feel at home.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Jerry

Quote from: Tsuchimi Rin-chan on April 01, 2010, 11:32:56 PM

I hope Fanime Con and Its attendees will welcome her back with open arms.

Believe me--- staff is already all over making sure Miss Momoi is going be well taken cared of. :D
As for the hardcore fans, they dont need a thread to squee in joy and count down the days til Momoi's back at Fanime.

I'm pretty sure they organizing like your usual secretive rabid fanbase. :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

tenton

You've got the order slight wrong in her events, it's:

Fanime (5/28-5/31)
Desucon in Finland (6/12-6/13; this is not a new convention, though she's never been there before)
Vegas (6/19)

This is actually the 10th anniversary of her major label debut; Mail Me was released May 24, 2000. Her seiyuu debut was The Soul Taker, in 2001, 10 year anniversary for that would be next year.  ;D

For moves, there's a workshop planned by some of the fans.  ;D

If you're looking for that basics Calls chart, it's at http://www.momoi-halko.jp/eng . It does not really teach otagei/otaodori, it teaches Calls, which is actually a different concept. Otagei doesn't actually need glowsticks, but one can use glowsticks and do otagei. There is a mix of Calls and otagei usually done at her events.

Edit: Now that I actually think about it, one doesn't really need glowsticks to do Calls, either. It's just glowsticks are a staple of idol events and she likes them, too.

PyronIkari

Quote from: tenton on April 02, 2010, 08:55:31 AM
You've got the order slight wrong in her events, it's:

Fanime (5/28-5/31)
Desucon in Finland (6/12-6/13; this is not a new convention, though she's never been there before)
Vegas (6/19)

This is actually the 10th anniversary of her major label debut; Mail Me was released May 24, 2000. Her seiyuu debut was The Soul Taker, in 2001, 10 year anniversary for that would be next year.  ;D

For moves, there's a workshop planned by some of the fans.  ;D

If you're looking for that basics Calls chart, it's at http://www.momoi-halko.jp/eng . It does not really teach otagei/otaodori, it teaches Calls, which is actually a different concept. Otagei doesn't actually need glowsticks, but one can use glowsticks and do otagei. There is a mix of Calls and otagei usually done at her events.

Edit: Now that I actually think about it, one doesn't really need glowsticks to do Calls, either. It's just glowsticks are a staple of idol events and she likes them, too.

I love how Tenton only replies on these forums if it's about Momoi.

Not going to say anything, but keep an eye out for announcements concerning Momoi. Things aren't going to happen like you think they will this year.

tenton

Quote from: PyronIkari on April 02, 2010, 08:15:06 PM
I love how Tenton only replies on these forums if it's about Momoi.

That's not fair. I think I posted in a hotel thread once, or something.  :D 8)

QuoteNot going to say anything, but keep an eye out for announcements concerning Momoi. Things aren't going to happen like you think they will this year.

You damn tease!  :o

Ai_Kaneco

;D i LOOOVE momo-i!!! i cant wait!!!! i think she would love to see people doing that dance at the fanimaid performance!
watashi wa honshino no matataki <3

Shinsengumi

I can't wait to see her since I didn't get a chance last year.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).