Artist Alley table request for fanime 2010

Started by Yoshua, April 09, 2010, 07:43:22 PM

Yoshua

Helloooo!
I missed the registration for AA this year due to school being so busy, and since it's one of my BIG reasons to go to fanime i thought i'd see if anyone had space available at their table; while waiting to see if fanime opens up any more space.

a little about me i guess, im 22, attending art center college of design in Pasadena Ca with a major in illustration. I live in Pasadena, but my family resides in vacaville in the north bay, so ive been going to fanime locally for years. my myspace~ http://www.myspace.com/yoshuaxv88 and facebook ~ http://www.facebook.com/thepagemaster im ashamed i haven't a DA account to share, as ive only recently explored more digitization of my work. gettin there though,

I'd of course pay my share of the fee and taxes, and keep everything orderly and professional. I wouldn't need much space on the table to sketch and display a few binders while keeping the boxes of the prints behind, so i think I'm pretty flexible when it comes to space and what not. I've done this sort of thing before, and I've always been very organized(mostly), clean, and had fun making friends with the new creative people i met and still talk to.

On a personal level, I don't really know what else ill do except not go. My tuition somewhat (not really somewhat..) drained my savings and AA would just allow me to break even for fanime's weekend expenses. So if it's anything, I'm truly going for the atmosphere of connecting with people, hearing stories, and having conversations. Paying the hotel bill at the end of the weekend is the name of the game though, haha. i certainly appreciate your slightest consideration, i would love to attend again this year.

You can reach me through either of these emails:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

or you could request my phone number and call me,
all are very fine methods of establishing communication with me most of the time.

Thanks again,
Josh

Chloe

hey, i think i saw 2 people posting on the fanime artist alley 2010 facebook group asking for a tablemate. you should definitely hit them up if you're looking for a table!  hope this helps you out!

i myself was fortunate to of found someone awesome looking for a table mate, so i wish you luck in finding one! :D
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

darkkako

I have the space, but I'm kind of a bit worried about having a tablemate this year. ^^; I had some really awful experiences with my tablemates last year, but I also don't want to spend the whole weekend alone at a table. I'd like to chat with you a bit before deciding, but I can probably share mine. What sort of art will you be selling?

Yoshua

Quote from: Chloe on April 10, 2010, 10:13:31 PM
hey, i think i saw 2 people posting on the fanime artist alley 2010 facebook group asking for a tablemate. you should definitely hit them up if you're looking for a table!  hope this helps you out!

i myself was fortunate to of found someone awesome looking for a table mate, so i wish you luck in finding one! :D

Thanks! i contacted some guys, ive already spoke to some really nice people, fanime's community makes me supar hopeful.

Quote from: darkkako on April 11, 2010, 04:59:19 AM
I have the space, but I'm kind of a bit worried about having a tablemate this year. ^^; I had some really awful experiences with my tablemates last year, but I also don't want to spend the whole weekend alone at a table. I'd like to chat with you a bit before deciding, but I can probably share mine. What sort of art will you be selling?

Hi there!
Ive sent you an email in regards to an arrangement, but to answer your question, mostly anime/video game original art/fanart prints, buttons, and keychains. it sucks you've had such bad experiences to leave you so jaded, I've always had really good times with my former art seller compatriots. never fear mate, im pretty easy to work with. like suapr easy. like i just randomly spring for lunch or come back from break with sodas nice or something. anyway, thanks for the response.

ewu

This needs to go offline. If your contacts don't com to fruition, PM me and I will unlock this topic.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom