slight problem - a little help?

Started by Motoko, April 09, 2010, 09:49:50 PM

Motoko

Okay I have a slight problem concerning performing during the pre-show for masquerade.
Basically I have been trying to get in contact with an admin about my team returning to the stage.
I have to thank Gary for all his help, but he has said that it's really up to masquerade administration at this point.
Unfortunately I have not heard from him regarding any contact information for any of the admins of fanime.

As the coordinator and head of my team, I need to prepare them plus coordinate things with fanime for performances.
Does anyone have any information regarding who I may contact regarding this situation?
The admin for masquerade or a general admin would be helpful.
Thank you very much for reading and hope I can get some information.

PyronIkari

Quote from: Motoko on April 09, 2010, 09:49:50 PM
Okay I have a slight problem concerning performing during the pre-show for masquerade.
Basically I have been trying to get in contact with an admin about my team returning to the stage.
I have to thank Gary for all his help, but he has said that it's really up to masquerade administration at this point.
Unfortunately I have not heard from him regarding any contact information for any of the admins of fanime.

As the coordinator and head of my team, I need to prepare them plus coordinate things with fanime for performances.
Does anyone have any information regarding who I may contact regarding this situation?
The admin for masquerade or a general admin would be helpful.
Thank you very much for reading and hope I can get some information.
cosplay at fanime dot com

Mod edit: edited to dept and not div e-mail