Stage Zero at Fanime Con 2010

Started by Mr. Wendell, April 28, 2010, 04:21:30 PM

Mr. Wendell

Hello everybody!  We're back!

Stage Zero is back at Fanime Con for its FIFTH year, and we've got a plethora of events, performances, games, and a variety of entertainment for all of Fanime Con's attendees!

Stage Zero is thankful for all of Fanime Con's attendees who have come by to hang out with us and enjoy our entertainment.  It is because of you, that we have been able to grow and continue to provide you with fun times, fascinating events, and wonderful entertainment that is unique to Fanime Con!

Our schedule of events will be posted very soon.  We will also make a few announcements of some of the events and performances you will see on our Stage.

Come hang out with your hosts -- Mr. Wendell, Oniko, Seanie, Ryan, Jamie, and Diana, as well as the rest of the Stage Zero family.  It'll be good times. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Mr. Wendell

Make sure to come by Stage Zero on Friday, May 28th, at 2:00 p.m. as Opening Ceremonies will be held there!  You'll get to see most of the Guests of Honor, as well as an entertaining performance to kick off Fanime Con 2010!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

Hikaru Kazushime

Will be there Mr.Wendell.

Glad to see Stage Zero once again after 365 days has passed. ^__^

Oh, and say hi to Diana for me. :D

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Hikaru Kazushime on May 19, 2010, 07:59:31 PM
Will be there Mr.Wendell.

Glad to see Stage Zero once again after 365 days has passed. ^__^

Oh, and say hi to Diana for me. :D

Eri Kagami

Looking forward to another stage zero!

.::midnight.maiden::.

Just wanted to shout out that Stage Zero is not Stage Zero without the Stage Zero family. :)
You guys are awesome and you never fail to entertain/impress me. Awesome job guys!
I'm positive this year will be just as great too. :D
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

vporras

Can't wait for the Blue Iris Fashion Show!!! Thank you Wendell for all your help getting this event off the ground.

This Saturday at Stage Zero 3pm. We'll be showcasing the best in anime fashions. 5 Bay Area designers will be showcasing their anime inspired lines.

-Veronica Porras
Blue Iris Chairman

Freeden

Man, I gotta be up eeeeaaaarrrrllllyyyy in the morning to watch Shinjuku Incident and Good, Bad, Weird......no sleep for the otaku I guess.....