[WTS] Anime DVDs and VHS, Manga, Pokemon & Sailor Moon Soundtracks

Started by SugarB, May 04, 2010, 02:24:54 AM

SugarB

I no longer want or need these things, but they are in very good to new condition.

As noted, shipping is included in all my prices. If you buy more than one thing, I will be more than happy to combine shipping and adjust what you owe accordingly.

For now, I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL, AND WILL ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. I also cannot process foreign currency through my Paypal. If you would like to pick up your item from me at Fanime, I will be more than happy to oblige.

All pictures are clickable and will take you to a full-sized image.

Updated 5/21/10

Animes

1) Karin Vol. 1 - Infusion

Watched twice; case and DVD are in perfect condition. DVD has been tested and works perfectly per. $12 including shipping.

2) Kodocha Vol. 7 and 8

Watched twice; cases have some stickyness at the tops and bottoms from the seals. Came originally in Babbit Box 2, but I don't have the box or the plush anymore. DVDs in perfect condition, and were tested and work perfectly. Are willing to sell separately. $20 for both or $10 individually, including shipping.

3) Full Metal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa

MINT CONDITION; STILL WRAPPED. Never opened. $15 including shipping.

4) Pokemon Heroes

Super condition with very minor shelf wear on the front right side. DVD has been tested and works perfect. No cards included. $10 including shipping.

5) Pokemon 4Ever

Super condition with minor plastic warping on the back cover, and slightly pulled areas where the seal was. DVD has been tested and works perfectly. No cards included. $10 including shipping.

6) Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker

Super condition with a small pull on the back cover from the seal. DVD has been tested and works perfectly. No cards included. $10 including shipping.

7) Ultra Maniac Vol. 1 - Magical Girl

Watched twice; case and DVD are in perfect condition. DVD has been tested and works perfectly. $10 including shipping.

I have various Pokemon and Sailor Moon VHS tapes as well. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send over a picture!
All VHS tapes are $7 including shipping

Mangas

1) Kitchen Princess Vol. 1-5

All books in near-perfect condition. Book two has a slash in the back cover and last two pages. It was bought this way, and I'm assuming it was from when it's box was opened. Otherwise, everything is very new. Willing to sell separately. Individual book pictures available upon request. $35 for all 5, or $10 each including shipping.

2) Ultra Maniac Vol. 4 and 5

Pretty much perfect condition, though the edges of the pages have yellowed a bit from sitting on my bookshelf. Willing to sell separately. $20 for both, or $13 each including shipping.

3) Pokemon Adventures Vol. 1 and Vol. 3

HARD TO FIND. Volume 1's front cover has a crease in the bottom right corner, and the back has some left over residue and paper from a price sticker. There is general wear from reading in the corners. A few pages may be creased from dog-earing. Volume 3'stop right corner on the front cover is bent. The edges of the pages have yellowed slightly from my bookshelf. There is general wear from reading in the corners. Some pages may be creased from dog-earing. I DO NOT HAVE VOLUME 2. Willing to sell separately. $20 for both, or $13 each including shipping.

4) YAOI MANGA: Tea for Two Vol. 4

Near perfect condition; There is a sharpie 'Z' on the back barcode because this book was sent to me as an apology from Tokyopop/Blu. RATED 18+. (But I'm not going to check your age. Shh!) $10 including shipping.

5) YAOI MANGA: Exotic and Delicious Fate

Pretty much perfect condition. A tiny bit of the thin plastic on the back cover is peeling up. Read once or twice. RATED 16+. $10 including shipping.

6) YAOI MANGA: Stop Bullying Me!

Pretty much perfect condition, the book jacket included. A cute shounen-ai; nothing naughty here. $10 including shipping.

Sound Tracks

1) Totally Pokemon!

The case is a little worse for wear. Some left over residue from the seals are still remaining, and there's two small cracks in the front top corner. The CD has been tested and is in perfect working order. It has 19 tracks. $7 including shipping.

2) Sailor Moon: The Full Moon Collection

HARD TO FIND. While I do not have the original casing anymore (I got this when I was probably 11 and promptly destroyed the case), I can assure you that it's quite legit. It will be sent in the purple replacement case in the pictures. The disc is slightly scratched up, but the CD has been tested and all the music plays properly. It has 21 tracks. $20 including shipping.

Now you have a sudden HUNCH you're alone in the WORLD.
All alone with THINKS and HUNCHES all colored and curled!