Help! Confused and stressed!

Started by Babybobbyjackroxs, May 11, 2010, 06:36:42 PM

Babybobbyjackroxs

So, my older cousin bought me a fanime badge(early registration online) and she didn't buy her one. Nor do I think she will unless at the door. So, we bought it today and I was wondering about pick up. I am now 14, my birthday passed for this year already. I have a government state issued I.d. Will I be able to pick it up? She used her credit card to buy my badge with my info on it but I'm not sure if I can get it. Her name is on her credit card but the badge has my name... Sorry if this sounds like I keep repeating myself. If you need a little more clarifacation, I will be happy to give it as long as it helps. Thank you!!!!!!! >.<!

Snorcat

If your name is on the badge, I think you should be able to pick it up without her there. Don't quote me on it though xD

KyraEnsui

e-mail registrationATfanimeDOTcom with your situation.

Babybobbyjackroxs

Ok, thank you. My cousin will be there with me. I'm just confused if I could get my badge. And stressed thinking about if I don't get it.... If there is anymore help or instructions that I could follow, I wouldn't mind trying it. It's my first year so I don't get a lot of stuff.

Kyra_Maverick

As long as you have a state issued ID, Drivers License or Passport you can pick up your badge yourself.

Babybobbyjackroxs

Snorcat

Oh good, then I was right ^^

This is my first year as well and I'm pumped for it!
But I've had a lot of questions too lol.

Babybobbyjackroxs

So, as suggested earlier to email fanime with my question, I did. I will be able to get my badge because it doesn't matter who paid for it and as long as I have my i.d. Thanks for all the help! I'm so happy right now. Now, I just hope my costume will get here before fanime.... I ordered mine kind of late because I had to persuade my parents to buy it and give me money.

Snorcat

Quote from: Babybobbyjackroxs on May 12, 2010, 07:39:27 PM
So, as suggested earlier to email fanime with my question, I did. I will be able to get my badge because it doesn't matter who paid for it and as long as I have my i.d. Thanks for all the help! I'm so happy right now. Now, I just hope my costume will get here before fanime.... I ordered mine kind of late because I had to persuade my parents to buy it and give me money.

Same here, but just with the wig part really. First seller of what I needed canceled my order, so I had to find another, and fast. Now I'm just hopping it gets here soon! What costume are you after?

ewu

off topic...please take it to PM
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom