FLOW at Fanimecon '10 MusicFest

Started by Acid_Android, May 14, 2010, 06:46:00 AM

FanFicGuru

So I know if you have a badge or whatever you're entitled to all of Fanime's events, but will there be a ticket pick up like there was last year? And will the hours for pick up be accurately listed? I remember last year was chaotic because it seemed like the pickup window was open for like 30 minutes every 3 hours or so, or at least it seemed that way.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

BrightHeart76

Just let me say again how terribly excited I am that FLOW will be there this year.  I've even been listening to FLOW at work.  Soon the IT staff at my school district will know this music as well as I do.   ;D 

Thank you for working so hard to do something so awesome that we will all enjoy so much!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Acid_Android

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 17, 2010, 07:39:04 PM
So I know if you have a badge or whatever you're entitled to all of Fanime's events, but will there be a ticket pick up like there was last year? And will the hours for pick up be accurately listed? I remember last year was chaotic because it seemed like the pickup window was open for like 30 minutes every 3 hours or so, or at least it seemed that way.

No, we won't be doing ticketing. Just line up at the venue and show your badge at the door.  :)
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

WaffoCellist

I am so bummed that I can't see FLOW on Friday nor attend their autograph session on Saturday.  I'm stuck taking my middle school orchestra to Anaheim for a music festival and a workshop at Disneyland from Thursday - Saturday.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to be with my students....but FLOW....[sigh]

Oh well....I'm all ready to work on Day -1 and I can't wait to enjoy Days 3 and 4 of con!!!

Make sure all of you have fun for me during the concert!!!!!!

It's a convict...it's a felon...NO! It's a Fanime Logistics Staffer coming your way!!!!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Acid_Android on May 17, 2010, 08:47:22 PM
Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 17, 2010, 07:39:04 PM

No, we won't be doing ticketing. Just line up at the venue and show your badge at the door.  :)

Yaay!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

.::midnight.maiden::.

NO. WAY.
FLOWWWWWW!!!!!!  :D :D :D
I have a feeling that this year is going to rock.
Fanime, you are incredibly awesome for getting both LM.C and FLOW in San Jose!!
I mean, our tiny city isn't very popular ^^;

CAN'T WAIT x3
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

MyMidnightAffair

Oh yes~
This event is going to be spectacular.. :D
Where will this event take place??

AbsolutelyCursed

MyMidnightAffair

Alright, thanks AbsolutelyCursed

tsumiyuuki

I'm sorry if this question has been asked already but I was just wondering if anyone knows what time the concert is supposed to start?

Emi801

I saw FLOW in concert at AnimeFEST in Dallas a few years ago, and they were AWESOME live. They sounded just as good live as on their CDs. I don't remember what the photo policy was at that concert, but they had no problems with photos during their autograph session and the hilarious fan panel after the show (took a bunch of pics!). Hopefully it will be the same for their appearance here. Keep an eye on their official site after Fanime. After AnimeFEST, they blogged with a few pictures talking about their experience at the con. I am curious to see what their impression of California will be ^_^ They are the only reason I'm considering going to Fanime now, but I also need to know what time the concert is. I, like many others, have to work on Friday (argh), so it will be a crazy challenge getting from SF to the concert in time :) But it would be worth it~ Any idea when the schedule will be posted?  Thanks!

iashakezula

Guys do we know what the time their concert time will be?
I am flying in from LA Friday afternoon , after work .. last minute thing....PEASE need to know !!!

ewu

Doors at 6, concert 7-9
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Wait till the end of the week as the Master Convention Schedule will be posted up then on the very front homepage of Fanime Con 2010's Website.  This includes all events and concerts.  You can do your planning then especially people coming from out of town.  When you pick up your Badge and Registration Stuff at the Convention site there will be the Program Guide and a Small Pocket Size Master Convention Schedule included in the Bag.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

MyMidnightAffair

So, to enter.. all you need is your badge right?
And it takes place @ the Civi Auditorium?

I'm SO DARN X-CITED >____________>
is the event free?

ewu

the event is included with your fanimecon membership
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

MyMidnightAffair

Hm... well I've purchased a 4-day badge..
I'm still confused.

ewu

you have purchased a 4 day membership
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

MyMidnightAffair

jemz

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 19, 2010, 04:48:48 PM
So, to enter.. all you need is your badge right?
And it takes place @ the Civi Auditorium?

I'm SO DARN X-CITED >____________>
is the event free?

Your badge is tangible proof of your purchased membership. So just make sure your valid badge is visible when you enter the Civic.

If you have a full membership (i.e. a four day membership), then you're good to go for ALL the events at FanimeCon.

If you bought a single day membership (Friday), then you can go to the concert but not to the Q&A session or the Autograph session which are held on Saturday. You would need a Saturday membership in order to attend.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って