Did you lose something at FanimeCon 2010?

Started by Rainbow Ichi, May 31, 2010, 11:51:12 AM

Hawk Harness

Lost my badge...not at the actual convention, but between my hotel (The Arena on Alameda) and the Light Rail station (San Fernando). I was hoping a con member picked it up...

It has two Gegege no Kitaro keychains (a fox guy and a girl in a kimono) on it, which I really like and would love to have back. Name on the badge is my username, Hawk Harness.

If found please email me at [email protected]. I appreciate it.

Elimeno

My friend is missing a black coat small in woman's .  Not interested in the coat too much in the pocket is a recruiters card from  Disney. If anyone has any information please pm or email me. Her future depends on it.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

captboog

hi, i am missing a CD that i received at the rave on Saturday, May 29th. the Cd is silver with pen written on it with the Dj's name on it ant the words "the flow of time". it is in a green backed case with a clear, see through cover. i possibly lost it in the room of the rave or the karaoke room on Saturday. it is very important to me. also, does anyone know the name of the Dj from the rave on saturday night? if i cant find the CD, i will try contacting him. thanks!

Kalucion

hey, does anyone know how to get a hold of officials? or if there is even a lost and found? I left my DL at the con (for a controller that i left with a ps2) so can anyone tell me if i have any chance of getting it back?
Thank you,
Kal~

PyronIkari

Edit and delete the info in the post you made. If you left it with the Gameroom they probably have it, or they turned it into the lost and found.

email

helpATfanimeDOTcom
lostATfanimeDOTcom

Siotle

I lost a pair of black glasses as well, but I don't remember the brand. They had a metal frame and were in a black, rectangular case with a magnetic flap.

I got them less than a month ago, so I hope they turn up.

Tony

The new lost & found email is lostATfanimeDOTcom!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

sysadmin

Quote from: Tony on June 07, 2010, 04:49:40 PM
Sorry, we used to use help@, but the new address is lostATfanimeDOTcom.

We've never used [email protected].

Also, please email [email protected], even if you post in the thread.

Emailing gives you the best chance of a reply.

Best,
Sysadmin