Anime Hell

Started by Kupo, June 02, 2010, 12:35:53 AM

Kupo

I was wondering If there was any way I can watch any clips/videos from Anime Hell. There are some clips that cracked me up that I'd like to re-watch and show friends and I was wondering If there's a place where it's uploaded. One clip I'm looking in particular is when there was a penguin that knocked over a trash can in what it looks like to be a dream sequence because it was white and heavenly. Anyway, after that the Lion King song starts playing which made it funny.

d00mBunny

That would be awesome if there was. I know AMV hell has it's own website. I'm specifically looking for an AMV with a "That's what she said" theme I saw on Sunday night.

G.I.R

Quote from: Kupo on June 02, 2010, 12:35:53 AM
I was wondering If there was any way I can watch any clips/videos from Anime Hell. There are some clips that cracked me up that I'd like to re-watch and show friends and I was wondering If there's a place where it's uploaded. One clip I'm looking in particular is when there was a penguin that knocked over a trash can in what it looks like to be a dream sequence because it was white and heavenly. Anyway, after that the Lion King song starts playing which made it funny.
Try YouTube.  There are lots of their videos there.

Glitch

Quote from: G.I.R on June 03, 2010, 12:50:29 AM
Quote from: Kupo on June 02, 2010, 12:35:53 AM
Try YouTube.  There are lots of their videos there.
A better request would a list of what they played. There's clips that were played that I(and some other people I've talked to) can't find no matter how much I scour youtube and other sites.

lyricaldanichan

This is what makes Anime Hell special, because those clips are random or hard to find. I guess some of them might be easy to get, but it would take away on how uber cool Anime Hell is. But that is just me...