FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dating Game Show on Stage Zero.  (Read 3938 times)

Somebody

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
Re: Dating Game Show on Stage Zero.
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 10:35:36 PM »

I think that would really be more appropriate as a skit in the masquerade than on Stage Zero (which already tends to be overbooked I've noticed.)

I think we're on to something with the 18+ Panel deal, I think should the panel get up and running as a serious deal, it would be a lot of fun! And it would be more open-access than the speed dating was, where you really had to be online at the right time to be accepted. With the panel, it's first show up @con, first served (receiving numbers wise).

Plus there's that competitive game spirit that people love. We could always have like consolation prizes (a picture of a cute girl/boy) for the bachelor/bachelorettes that don't get chosen or something like that. Make it fun for all (who are 18 and up).

A great way to maybe spawn some fanime romance and make friends along the way!

I do think it would be better accepted as a panel, and probably more appropriate there than on Stage Zero. We were limited on our displays due to a PG-13 rating for those hanging around unless it was late hours, and yes we are pretty booked. ._.' Er, they are I guess. :P But I think it would certainly make for a fun panel if the right people run it and stuff~
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

ash_chan

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 07:03:58 PM »

The question is, how exactly do we go about this?

I was the bodypainted Ursula from The Little Mermaid @Fanime 2013
Did you take a pic? I'd love to see it!

c2chaos

• More than 2718 posts
  • ♪♫♪ d^_^b ♪♫♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 11:46:08 PM »

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 24 queries.