Dating Game Show on Stage Zero.

Started by c2chaos, June 10, 2010, 05:38:07 PM

Somebody

Quote from: ash_chan on June 17, 2010, 10:24:50 PM
I think that would really be more appropriate as a skit in the masquerade than on Stage Zero (which already tends to be overbooked I've noticed.)

I think we're on to something with the 18+ Panel deal, I think should the panel get up and running as a serious deal, it would be a lot of fun! And it would be more open-access than the speed dating was, where you really had to be online at the right time to be accepted. With the panel, it's first show up @con, first served (receiving numbers wise).

Plus there's that competitive game spirit that people love. We could always have like consolation prizes (a picture of a cute girl/boy) for the bachelor/bachelorettes that don't get chosen or something like that. Make it fun for all (who are 18 and up).

A great way to maybe spawn some fanime romance and make friends along the way!

I do think it would be better accepted as a panel, and probably more appropriate there than on Stage Zero. We were limited on our displays due to a PG-13 rating for those hanging around unless it was late hours, and yes we are pretty booked. ._.' Er, they are I guess. :P But I think it would certainly make for a fun panel if the right people run it and stuff~
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

NerdyBirdAsh

The question is, how exactly do we go about this?

Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.