Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: maikiritori on July 01, 2013, 05:08:56 PM
I updated the first post, please read it as there is important information there. Also, I'm looking for someone to help me start and monitor C.c thread for this gather. Please let me know if you're interested in helping. :D
If you'd like I could help you out. :) I'm pretty much on here daily anyways. XD
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

maikiritori

That would be super awesome. I always have issues with C.c and as a result, I don't go there very much. Any help you'd like to offer would be appreciated.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: maikiritori on July 03, 2013, 05:00:13 PM
That would be super awesome. I always have issues with C.c and as a result, I don't go there very much. Any help you'd like to offer would be appreciated.
haha, just tell me what you need me to do and i can help out. :)

maikiritori

If you could start and maintain a C.c thread with a link directing them here for all current information, that would be fantastic. :D

SkylerKarashi

HAHA, Alright. :3 I'll get the thread started now. :3

SkylerKarashi

mistake mistake not using this. XD

musiclover99

Hey, I'm taking over my sister's (gary925) Heartless costume next year. :D

maikiritori

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

maikiritori

OMG! Sorry for all of the inactivity on this section. My computer died right before I moved in October and I still haven't been able to get it fixed (between the holidays and the beginning of the year, life has been a little challenging). I'm still here and I'm still running the gathering (along with Disney, and Disney Extended Family).

I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you again in May!! :D:D:D:D:D

maikiritori

heathuhrene

im going to try and make it but the attack on titan gathering is the same day and at 1:30, and im doing full body paint! if i can make it i'll be going as aqua!

maikiritori

Even if you can't make it as Aqua, I would totally love to see you stop by for a little bit. I'm sure there would be some interesting photo ops that could be had if you and some other cospeeps were down. :D

maikiritori

So I found this great picture on Facebook earlier and I needs to post it here. Unfortunately, I'm on my phone, and I don't know how to shrink it.

Kite

How many people are you anticipating on coming? Be reminded I can only make so many wayfinders.

maikiritori

I'm not too sure on the numbers, last year was 25-30-ish. I guess we should expect roughly the same. I don't have as many people confirm as I used to. They mostly just show up, since it's been held on the same day/time for the last three or four years. Whenever there's a new game installment or special release, the numbers jump by 15-20.

Kite

Well just putting this out there, currently running the Monty Oum gathering which features one of his popular works called Dead Fantasy featuring both Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy characters. If anyone can show up that would be awesome.

So here is a link.
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18731.0.html

CielloRegalo

My boyfriend and I can't get our KH cosplays fixed up since we have other priorities but we'll be at the gathering and I'll take pics.

Hachimitsu

Last time I actually got everything in order. except alot of problems happened..

1) the zipper on my organization outfit BROKE and it was difficult to zip the damn thing..
(4 months later i found a product that actually FIXED that with a plastic zipper thingie..)

2) MY HAIR was really really BAD!. and apparently im not a good stylist at all, i followed the instructions and did it okay with the first spikey effect but the BENDING part I HAD alot of problems.. in the end it became a mess..

3) my keyblade was splitting apart and I had to repair it using via HOT GLUE and not gorilla glue...

in the end.. i felt upset that my cosplay was a wreck v_v becuase everywhere i see, had amazing costumes and was shameful to show up!...

I'm sorry I couldn't attend because i know everyone would be questioning who i was supposed to be..
I hope this year I can participate as young xehanort.. but the biggest focus i want to cosplay is Link in a kingdom hearts attire.. the master sword keyblade WILL be different so... I hope i can pull this off..
so you might add me as either young xehanort or this one

http://hachimitsu-ink.deviantart.com/art/khdoc-link-keyblade-280846474
Heres my keyblade
http://hachimitsu-ink.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Keyblade-Idea-433768183

SkylerKarashi

Haha, changing up my cosplay choice. Me and my girlfriend are going as fan versions of Roxas and Axel. I'll be "Master Axel" and she will be "Kitty Maid Roxas." Can't wait to see everyone there. :)