Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

maikiritori

OK! I've updated the thread. I would like for us to start discussing day/time and the MP/L for the gathering. I'd also like to discuss possible photo order. Let's have a great time at fanime!
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Any day or time is fine with me. (:
I'm going to this gathering no matter what, lol.

But anyways, photo order... Hmmm.
Isn't KH Re: Coded coming out soon? :U Maybe we could mix that in with KH1 since... It's basically KH1 Sora (and other peeps). xD;
I guess go in the KH chronological order? (Ex: Birth By Sleep, KH1, KH:CoM, etc...)

I dunno. What do YOU guys think? xDD

khyaoiness

i'll be going as Aqua from Birth By Sleep
and also if there are any Terra or Ven's out there, send me a PM because me and a friend need one of each for a skit we're planning to do for the masquerade
PLEASE HELP US
Kingdom Hearts is awesome
as cosplaying as it makes it even better ^^
~Fantasy is always there when reality fails you~

mochisnack

I may be able to bring my KH2 Roxas out of semi-retirement for Fanime 2011~ I'm fine with most days, but Saturday is the Final Fantasy gathering >.< Friday would probably be best for me?
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

maikiritori

I was actually hoping for Sunday around 4 or 5. In 09 the second kh gathering did really well @ that time, and I think the gathering last year would have been a lot bigger if it had been set for a later time.

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

@Maikiritori: Actually, that day and time is perfect! xD; 'Cause I'm not sure if I'm skipping school on the Friday that Fanime starts (lol. I'm such a bad girl 8DDD). If the Gathering were to be on that Friday, I don't think I'll be able to make it. >A<;
And I'll probably be attending the Final Fantasy Gathering (as well as a bagillion other people LOL), so~~ Sunday @ Any time is fine with me! (:

maikiritori

As a responsible adult, I should not endorse your skipping of school. As an awesome cosplayer, I totally endorse your skipping of school... So I choose to ignore that part about skipping... >>
I want as many people to be able to participate as possible, so I'm glad to hear that Sunday would be a good day. ^_^
Now, if only more peeps would voice their opinions....

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

LOLOL. Well, I have this stupid week where the whole school doesn't do anything academic (which is like, RIGHT before the Fanime weekend), so I don't see why I should NOT skip. xD;

E-Err... Well, anyway...
Yeaaah. A lot of people were saying that they wanted to attend other Gatherings on that Saturday last year. >3<; Sunday seems like a good day. (:
LOL. I feel like I'm the only active/excited person here. xDD ~!

Dilemma

maikiritori

@ Dilemma, what sounds cool? Sunday gathering or just the thought of hangin with awesome peeps, or Chibi's planned mischief?

^_^ BTW, do you have any suggestions for the photo order?

Dilemma

Quote from: maikiritori on November 21, 2010, 11:37:08 AM
@ Dilemma, what sounds cool? Sunday gathering or just the thought of hangin with awesome peeps, or Chibi's planned mischief?

^_^ BTW, do you have any suggestions for the photo order?

All three. lol
Hanging with awesome people at a gathering full of planned mischief is the best way to spend a Sunday!

Seriously, though. I like the idea of having the gathering on Sunday. :) There's less going on that day so people won't have schedule issues.
Unless it gets in the way of MusicFest. Then we have a problem. xD

As for photo order . . . .
I would say that we should just go in chronological order, but it feels weird to put BBS before the other games. (though that's probably just me) xD
Another option would be in order of release?
Or we can do something totally random and draw names from a hat or something. Just for fun.

maikiritori

I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw... LOL.
I totally agree with you on how much fun everything sounds. I'm really looking forward to haning with all the cool peeps and having an awesome time.

And as for the photo order, I don't mind how we do it, I just wanted everyone's opinion. I don't want to just arbitrarily decide without first giving peeps a chance to make their thoughts heard.

I would like to go over to Cesar Chavez Park by the fountains for a lot of the photos, I think there are some great photo ops there. If no one wants to do that, there are some other locations right next to the con that would also be good for photos.

Btw, I didn't really follow the KH thread for last year, but to everyone (or if it was just one person) great job on organizing the photo order. I saw the list last year while was manning the CG table. That was a very comprehensive list, and broken down very well.

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Ah maaaan! I'm so excited to hang out with all of you! >w< ~! But in general, I'm very very VERY excited for FanimeCon once again! ^__^

Any photo order is fine with me. (:
I guess we could have the "good guys v. bad guys" thing again, or something like that. Either way, I know it will be fun. I'm sure of it. :3
And I don't mind any location either. xD The park sounds like a lot of fun, especially for all those Demyxs out there. xDD Perfect Demyx v. Sora scene don't you think? :]

For last year, we did make up some of the photo order. But for the most part (since someone else had to take over), I think it was mostly the attendees who made up the photo order. :3

ICosplayNeji

I like the idea of early Sunday, maybe 10-ish? So it's not too hot. Last year it got pretty warm and I'm thinking about those of us in Org coats and other long sleeved/armor/warmer KH cosplays -__-;

I also like the park idea! It's got the water thingy, trees, open areas, lots of photo possibilities.

Just out of curiosity, which Org members do we have accounted for atm?

-Xemnas

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

I am an Organization member-ish (Xion). o3o; I'll be wearing my Organization coat again. xD;
Yeaaaah. It was pretty hot in that "sauna suit". =w=; But I guess I'm pretty used to it. lol.

How about Sunday at 11 or 12?
10 may seem too early for some folks (like me LOL. I'll be sleeping like a log after Saturday, that's fersure). xD;
Maybe even 10:30? Around 10:30-12 seems like a good time for peeps. (:

fishesloverice?

I might be Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts II  :D
私の最後の意志で!

Dilemma

We could do group shots of each character too (if there are multiples :P)

Oooh. I totally forgot about the heat.
asdfkj;l I'm going to FRY D:
The 10:30-12:00ish area sounds good.

As for location, I've only been to the convention center/the area around it once, so I have nooo idea. x3

maikiritori

The trees will help with some of the heat if we can get a spot with some good shade... I'm really looking forward to all this! Why can't fanime be here now???

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Hmm... What places have trees? LOL.
I guess the front has some trees. xD; But it will probably get crowded there just like last year. >3<;
We need space for our awesome group. LOL.
That one park is always available, I guess? xD;

Anywhere is fine with me though. As long as I'm not gonna melt in my Organization coat. Hurrderp.

OMG! I'm so so so excited for Fanime already! ;w; Only like 5 months to go! DAMMIT! ;A;
Speaking of Fanime, has anyone else bought their Pre-Reg. badge? xD

Dilemma

5 months already? o:
dang.
I've gotta get kickin' on the costume. Dx

I has the pre-reg badgee~
Buying that made me super excited :x BUT NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT. asdfjkl; /flail