Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

maikiritori

:O I'm so sorry. I'm fixing that now.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

manik_semiramis

Anyone see the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Trailer?  Because I might switch to Shiki instead of a rare Truffle~

-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

maikiritori

I just now watched the trailer and I want to play so bad. >_<
It'd be awesome to see Shiki, if you really wanted to change it up. :D

manik_semiramis

Leave me as a rare truffle for now ;)
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

maikiritori

YAY!! Shiki would be awesome, but a Rare Truffle is just a teensey bit more AWESOMESAUCE... Just sayin'. >>

carladawn

Update!
My friends and I were going to be the Little Mermaid group to this, but things happened, so now we are all going to be a giant Tinkerbell and her fairy friends group, and Sora is going to be Peter Pan instead.
:D
Our Mermaid group will be Friday instead if anyone would want to join us in the Disney fun!

MYNAMEISBUBBY

My friend is gonna be twilight town roxas.and i'm gonna be namine. :)
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

maikiritori

carladawn

LOL! I love that you wrote "Peter Pan and a bunch of fairies." Made me laugh out loud. :D

maikiritori

It made me giggle too. ;D
88 DAYS!! I'm so excited!

DarkOneWingedAngel

I will be there as Final form Xemnas ^-^

maikiritori

Ok, I updated the list. I'm not sure where Xemnas (Final Form) falls under... Probably Dream Drop Distance... However, since the game hasn't officially dropped Stateside, I'm not adding that to the first post official list. I've listed Xemnas (Final Form) under Various Characters for now.

DarkOneWingedAngel

Final Form Xemnas is from Kingdom Hearts 2, its the White and Black Coat he uses during the final fight vs Riku and Sora.....
So i believe it would fall under Organization 13 ^-^

maikiritori

Haha... I was totally thinking of something else. I'm so silly. The main list is fixed and updated!

maikiritori

Hi guys!
Just a heads up, the MP and L have been changed to the FCC HS (Front of Convention Center Hilton Side) because we will have more room, better photo-ops and it should be removed from the protesters. There is the added bonus that this location is literally right outside the Hangout's back door. :)
The time is still the same and the photo order is still the same.

I want to urge everyone to take the first floor of the convention center to get to this location. All the construction gives you two ways to get to this location, and going through the convention center keeps you away from all of the protesters.

I hope this doesn't mess with anyone's plans, and if there are any issues; please let me know so I can try to make something work for everyone.
81 DAYS!! I can't wait!! XD

ShadowYazoo

Will be there as HT Replica Riku, together with HT Namine ^^

MYNAMEISBUBBY

I feel guilty. My friend and i can't come to the meet...oh the shame...
Take us off please... :(
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

maikiritori

@MYNAMEISBUBBY  :o GASP! You're leaving us!?!?! T_T My tears, they flow like waterfalls... Even if you can't make it in costume, you're more than welcome to drop by for the fun and awesome of the Gathering Of Ah-Maaaaaaaaa-ZING! :D
@ShadowYazoo: By HT, do you mean Hot Topic? I can't think of anything other than that...If it is something that I should have known, I apologize... I've been a little out of sync lately. >>

MYNAMEISBUBBY

Quote from: maikiritori on March 15, 2012, 12:57:30 AM
@MYNAMEISBUBBY  :o GASP! You're leaving us!?!?! T_T My tears, they flow like waterfalls... Even if you can't make it in costume, you're more than welcome to drop by for the fun and awesome of the Gathering Of Ah-Maaaaaaaaa-ZING! :D
@ShadowYazoo: By HT, do you mean Hot Topic? I can't think of anything other than that...If it is something that I should have known, I apologize... I've been a little out of sync lately. >>
ok...i think we'll at least drop by and take pictures....but we'll be there in other cosplays....we can't afford to make all of them sadly....
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

maikiritori

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on March 15, 2012, 06:27:41 PM
ok...i think we'll at least drop by and take pictures....but we'll be there in other cosplays....we can't afford to make all of them sadly....
I completely understand. I had to skip buying a wig for one of my costumes, because that $50 needed to go to something else. I've also shelved two cosplays for next year, because of monies. But we'll still be more than happy to have you drop by! XD