Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

ShadowYazoo

maikiritori

OMG, I feel so stupid. I was sitting there going through all of the towns and all the people and I couldn't think of anything, so I asked my room mate, and she went off on this rant about Hot Topic... Then Hot Topic was the only thing I could think of. >_< I feel so dumb. Okies. Thanks.

The list has been updated to show ShadowYazoo +1, I'll properly organize all the characters tomorrow... It's bed time.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

maikiritori

I just wanted to share with everyone... http://www.fanime.com/events/cosplay-gatherings/

The CGD is finally up on the FanimeCon website. We're listed under Events too!! XD

Sarabellum93

I'll either be going as Sora or Kairi (KH2 version of either). I'll be going alone for my very first time, so excited!

maikiritori

MYNAMEISBUBBY

uhm...i hate to say this....but i can't go to fanime....on friday and saturday....so i can't come.....yeah....i feel like a victim... :(
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

maikiritori

T_T 
That news makes my tears flow like waterfalls. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can make it for at least Sunday and partake of one day of awesome fun-ness-ness.

maikiritori

Ok, I've updated the list. :(
I've tweaked the photo order to mirror what actually happened last year. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. Just 29 days left!!

OtakuMcGreevy

I'll be going as Roxas(Twilight Town ver.)~
Can't wait!

maikiritori

Phantom Roxas

I couldn't get a Venitas outfit, so just put me as Organization XIII Roxas. I'll still need a wig, so does anyone know a good place to order from?

SSHPFan

I'm so excited to see all the cosplays!! <3

My husband and I will be at the gathering as Shadow Roxas (KH II) and I'll be Anti-Sora (KH II). ^^

maikiritori

I've updated the list!! (Yay!)

@ShadowRoxas: You might be able to order your wig from Cosworx and get it before con. They have a large selection and their customer service is fantastic. You might also be able to pick up a wig at con from their stall in the dealer's hall. I also use cosplayfu for some of my wigs (if I don't mind getting a mid-range quality wig), and they do rush shipping.

Phantom Roxas

Do they have a specific wig for Roxas? If not, then I'll just be going as Sora.

maikiritori

@ShadRox: Not that I know of, but then again I'm not coplaying Roxas. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

DarkOneWingedAngel

ok therehas been a change of plans for my cosplay line up... i will either be Casual Xemnas or blindfolded Riku ^-^ sorry for the change

carladawn

Hi! My Peter Pan and "a bunch of fairies" are confirmed as going! :D There will be 4 fairy friends going: Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Fawn.
Also, a sail dress Ariel will be coming! My friend Cassie is borrowing my sail dress costume to wear to this!
That is all. :D

Cassierolee

Quote from: carladawn on May 16, 2012, 06:12:56 PM
Hi! My Peter Pan and "a bunch of fairies" are confirmed as going! :D There will be 4 fairy friends going: Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Fawn.
Also, a sail dress Ariel will be coming! My friend Cassie is borrowing my sail dress costume to wear to this!
That is all. :D
haha omg hi Carla :D I was just about to comment on this and just so happen to see your comment XD
Fanime 2012 plans~ Friday: Lady Rainicorn (gijinka), Saturday: Touko from Pokemon B/W Sunday: Pinkie Pie, mlp: fim Monday: Rin Kagamine (vocaloid)

Kyley

Will probably pop in as Marluxia.

TheAmazingMugi

Sign me up as Riku in his Organization XIII outfit! :D
Mugi is magic, Mugi is fun, just don't let her stay out too long in the sun. Serriously, I burn. :D