Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

FangLuvsMischeif

Edinwise

Sarabellum93

Quote from: Sarabellum93 on April 13, 2012, 06:31:32 PM
I'll either be going as Sora or Kairi (KH2 version of either). I'll be going alone for my very first time, so excited!

Ok I finally finished all the final details to my cosplays, so I will be going to the gathering as Sora from KH2! Sorry for the late notice. At first I had difficulties with both so I had to wait and see which would come out best, so Sora it is! I can't wait!

maikiritori

@_@ 2 days left!!

Ok, sorry for the delay in updating. I think I've got everyone. I probably won't be back on until after con. If you post that you're coming I apologize for not adding you, but please show up anyway. We'll be more than glad to have you. :D
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

SkylerKarashi

Unfortunatly now, it looks like I won't be able to make it. Maybe next year :/
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

LunaRedEyes

im going to try and show up as Xaldin,sorry for the very last minuteness.

LunaRedEyes

again sorry for the lateness,cant wait to see you all

maikiritori

HI EVERYBODY!!
I know I had a blast and I'm glad everyone showed up. I hope everyone else had fun as well.
I'll be posting links to the photos that the department photogs took in about a month. Last year they took over 13,000 photos, and I know this year they'll match (or hopefully surpass) that number. As soon as I get those links, I'll pass them on to all of you.

If you have links, please post them and I'll put them up on the first post.

I'm looking forward to next year already.
:D

J Ryoga

Yes, link to galleries, PLEASE. Let's not have a repeat of last year, where the Kingdom Hearts gathering photos were rare and extremely hard to find, despite an insane number of photographers showing up.

Oh, and I was the Tron Legacy Sora at the gathering.

maikiritori

J Ryoga, yes I will be linking the CGD photogs this year. Last year I searched through all of their photos, but I couldn't find any of them. They took 24,000 photos this year. It'll take a little while to sort through them all, I probably won't have the links posted for another few weeks. :(
Also, every year your cosplay is fantastic; but this year takes the cake.

maikiritori

Hi all KH cosplayers! It's time to start thinking about next year already! I'm looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting new cospeeps as well. Let's get the KH Party started

Photography Disclaimer

FanimeCon will be taking photographs at this years' Gathering/Event. If you do not want to be photographed, please step off to the side while those photos are being taken. By staying with the group while those photos are being taken, you are giving your permission to be photographed.

Day: Saturday
Time: 5 PM
MP: FCC HS (Front of Convention Center Hilton Side)
L: FCC HS (Front of Convention Center Hilton Side)

Photo Order

Group
Organization XIII
Various Characters
Good vs Evil
Sora/Riku/Kairi
Ventus/Terra/Aqua
Roxas/Axel/Xion
Sora/Riku/Kairi/Ventus/Terra/Aqua/Roxas/Axel/Xion

Title: Kingdom Hearts All
Characters:

Kingdom Hearts~

Rare Truffle~ manik_semiramis
Injured Heartless~ gary925
Tinkerbell~ carladawn + Peter Pan and Bunch o' Faries: Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, and Fawn

Kingdom Hearts II~

Sora~ MokurenTattoo
Xemnas (Casual) or Blindfolded Riku~ DarkOneWingedAngel
Sora~ Sarabellum93
Roxas (Twilight Town)~ OtakuMcGreevy
Roxas (Organization XIII)~ ShadowRoxas
Namine~ Kai Kayako
Anti-Sora ~ SSHPFan
Shadow Roxas~ SSHPFan's Hubby
Roxas (Organization XIII)~ TheAmazingMugi

Kingdom Hearts : 358/2 Days~

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep~

Aqua (Atlantica Version)~ azreale

Various Characters~
Halloween Town Roxas~ ShadowYazoo
Ariel (Sail Dress)~Cassierolee
Demyx (Raver)~ FangLuvzMischief

Unconfirmed~
KH II Sora & Kairi, Twilight Town Roxas, Olette, Namine, a Heartless, Axel, Luxord, and Xion. (MokurenTattoo's friends)
Halloween Town Namine (ShadowYazoo's friend)
Marluxia~ Kyley
Zexion~Edinwise

maikiritori

There's only been one staff photog who's uploaded their photos so far. I'm sorry I don't have more to share with you guys, considering it's halfway through July.

Here's the link: http://gregedwards.smugmug.com/Cosplay/Kingdom-of-Hearts/24120975_6XXs4L#

I'll try to get more soon.

JoeMamaInc

Goin as Axel~  ;D
Can't wait for next year!
BTW, did anyone post vids of the Gathering this year on Youtube? I can't find it!  :(

Rhoswen

is there a KH gathering for 2013?
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

maikiritori

@ Pologirl: This is the thread for the 2013 gathering. All the info will be updated on the first post on a regular basis as the year goes on. We are tentatively set for Saturday @ 5.
@JoeMamaInc: gotcha! ;D

Rhoswen

Quote from: JoeMamaInc on July 16, 2012, 12:26:51 AM
BTW, did anyone post vids of the Gathering this year on Youtube? I can't find it!  :(

ok so i did find one video on youtube if i can ill try to get the link for ya.

Rhoswen

Quote from: maikiritori on July 20, 2012, 12:18:12 PM
@ Pologirl: This is the thread for the 2013 gathering. All the info will be updated on the first post on a regular basis as the year goes on. We are tentatively set for Saturday @ 5.

awesome. im trying to get all my friends together so we can make all the organization, if we are... i'll be Larxene, and i'll have maybe an Axel, and most likely we will have a Roxas

Kite

If things go right I'll be able to attend this year as master Eraqus in his armor form from KH:BBS.

maikiritori

Updated!! I hope everyone's having a great Labor Day.

JoeMamaInc

I have a cosplay group coming with me!
So I'm going to be Axel, I'll have Demyx, Organizaion Riku, Sora, Xigbar, (maybe Roxas) and possibly Superior.
Our group is growing, so ther might be more people coming! I'm still recruiting more Organization members!