Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

Rhoswen

I would love to help you out for the gathering with anything that you may need.
Stars cannot shine without Darkness.

maikiritori

Ok, so I updated the first page to reflect Hachimitsu and Pologirl's super fantastic awesomeness to help out in anyway possible on site for the con.
I'm super grateful to you guys. XD
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Rhoswen

I'm super excited about what I have been able to pull off. I just finished my dress and a heartless head peice. Can't wait till I get to meet everyone! By any chance is anyone going to the NorCal cosplay gathering on 3/9? It's next Saturday.

maikiritori

Unfortunately,I have to work. :(
However, congrats on getting so much done for your cosplay! :D

ICosplayNeji

I may be attending as Xemnas with my girlfriend GraviTiger as Saix :)

maikiritori

Awesomesauce!! Glad to have you back!! Updating the 1st post. :D

maikiritori

Updated! Yay!! Time is flying by, I can't believe Fanime is just around the corner. The countdown is on!!

Rhoswen

Hello again! Happy Spring break!!! Now on my breaks I'm usually making my cosplays or trying to finish them. This time I have 3 cosplays to finish in 10 days. Joy. I hope everyone is as excited for fanime as I am! See you all soon.

maikiritori

Rhoswen

Great I just ruined my chances of finishing the alice part of the dress... Well looks like I'm going to be in a black and red heartless dress. Making it work.

maikiritori

D: Oh noes!! Say it isn't so!
The red and black heartless is totally cool too.

Rhoswen

Well the dress bottom with all the tulle was strained, so I started to hem it up... And then it got layered incorrectly and now if I want to make an alice dress, I'll have to redo the whole bottom portion of the dress. I needed more tulle anyways :p

Hachimitsu

well I'm having issues with keyblades, I just broke the blade by adding to much  preassure T_T!..

but at least i got my cookie cut out before this happened.. sorta O_O

wait SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME ORGANIZER???
uhm
what do they do exactly.. this is the first time i heard of this... although if I said something I wanna apologized because i do have a short memory ^_^~!....

but seriously what do organizers do O_o!?

Rhoswen

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on April 06, 2013, 01:49:30 AM
well I'm having issues with keyblades, I just broke the blade by adding to much  preassure T_T!..

but at least i got my cookie cut out before this happened.. sorta O_O

wait SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME ORGANIZER???
uhm
what do they do exactly.. this is the first time i heard of this... although if I said something I wanna apologized because i do have a short memory ^_^~!....

but seriously what do organizers do O_o!?

First off on the keyblade I'm sorry to hear that. But I'll have mine with me if you want to borrow it for photos. And on the organizers... I don't know >.< maybe organize things? We will be informed I hope...

maikiritori

Tough luck on the Alice dress and the keyblade (respectively), that totally sucks.

As for organizers, you guys are my back ups on site. You guys will help me organize everyone into whatever grouping the photos are for. This is a 60+ gathering, which usually means I end up losing my voice by the end of it, trying to get everyone together. Usually you're just tightening up the group, so there isn't a lot of empty space in the photos. If you're uncomfortable with being a co organizer, let me know. I promise I won't be angry. I completely understand.

I hope that answers any questions you have. :D
47 Days left!! >_<

Aoi Memori

OHGOSHIMSOTEMPTEDTOJOININ!

I'll be in Xion one of the days there but I'm not sure then... I guess it all depends on the Zelda gathering if I would join in with you guys because special make-up and junk x.x
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

Hachimitsu

Time for an update,
GOOD NEWS i fixed my keyblade...

badnews.. I just bought spraypaint and NOW ITS EATING IT! I know that I should be resin.. but i was thinking of using elmers glue and wait til that dries up!..

Question is if I use elmers glue and it dries up. will the spray paint eat that too?

NOTE:::
= IM using a foamboard that was once an advert for Comic con 2012
= im doing this underbudget since the hotel is going to killme..
= YES gorilla glue saved my life ^_^!, GO donkeykong glue!, it NEVER fails me !

SkylerKarashi

is there any idea on what day this will be?
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

maikiritori

@gary925:
Always check the first post. All information is updated pretty regularly.
@Hachimitsu:
Oh noes! I'm not sure on if the elmer's glue would help. I guess try it on a sample piece and if the paint doesn't eat through, then go all out with the glue.
@Aoi Memori:
I hope you can make it! We'd be happy to have you! :D Even if you can't come as Xion, drop by anyway!!

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: maikiritori on April 14, 2013, 04:48:13 PM
@gary925:
Always check the first post. All information is updated pretty regularly.
@Hachimitsu:
Oh noes! I'm not sure on if the elmer's glue would help. I guess try it on a sample piece and if the paint doesn't eat through, then go all out with the glue.
@Aoi Memori:
I hope you can make it! We'd be happy to have you! :D Even if you can't come as Xion, drop by anyway!!
thank you. :) if the time and day works, ill try to be there as injured heartless.
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)