Post Fanime Thank You! Kingdom Hearts Gathering

Started by maikiritori, June 12, 2010, 07:44:28 PM

maikiritori

No problem! I hope you can make it.
Cosplay Gatherings Department Second 2010-2015
Cosplay Gatherings Department Staff 2009

Aoi Memori

If Saturday is your set day, count me in for Xion! This will actually push me to ACTUALLY try and go! XDDD (Has missed the gathering for years now)
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

maikiritori

You can do it!!!! I believe in you!!
Also, I'm updating the list right now.

KieraYume

It would be really nice if the gathering could be on opening day.
I'm going as Namine and a friend of mine is going as Kairi.

maikiritori

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be onsite on Day 0. :(

SkylerKarashi

what days are you thinking of for this gathering?
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

maikiritori

@ gary925:
The first post will always have all pertinent information for the gathering. Day/time, meeting place and location. Always check the first post.

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

maikiritori

I fixed a tiny mistake on the first post. :S

Hachimitsu

http://sta.sh/28h46iibcti

I finally finished Trimming the FAT out of the keyblade..
I had to freaking use a Power saw blade to take out the three tier foam board + Balsawood that has clamped together with Gorilla glue because frankly the damn Cutting blades i use keeps breaking apart!. ...I SHHOULDVE USE THIS BEFORE HAND T_T!..

anyway now that this thing is nearly done (tooth issues on the top corner is off..wayyy off)
I would like to know what the hell is the color for no name? I Know its black but somehow it displays a shimmer of indigo.. the keyblade does glow but the problem i might be facing would be getting the battery compartment to fit with the clock built in!...

I am also researching on the Spray paints and I heard something called Liqoudtex... well point is I need a recommendation for the spraypaint, and yes im working may ass off so hard to get this ONE keyblade done T_T!

any suggestions?

maikiritori

I'm no good at this stuff, but the cosplay help me section of this forum would be a good spot to get some questions answered.

Kite

No name seems to be a composition of different shades of blue consistent with Cougar (clock area), international Klein (top hand guard), and cerulean (hand guard and blade tips). 

As for batteries, I have no idea what kind of clock or lights you're using. However it is doable if you can match the voltage just right to balance them all. If room is a big problem then disk batteries will have to do otherwise you'll have to go for a very special kind of battery. Do you know how much power you need?

Hachimitsu

Quote from: Kite on May 03, 2013, 03:59:53 PM
No name seems to be a composition of different shades of blue consistent with Cougar (clock area), international Klein (top hand guard), and cerulean (hand guard and blade tips). 

As for batteries, I have no idea what kind of clock or lights you're using. However it is doable if you can match the voltage just right to balance them all. If room is a big problem then disk batteries will have to do otherwise you'll have to go for a very special kind of battery. Do you know how much power you need?

Okay the colors would make sense in some way..  (the hand gaurds is not cerulean btw).
Lights im using electroluminescence tape and Wiring. That is if I can get the income / shipping to arrive before then. Battery wise i was considering using 9 volts since the wiring is over a 40 inches. and should be bright enough. Otherwise i may have to remove this feature.

Not sure how you guys are doing but since fanime is comming very soon, I am hoping you guys have your materials done.

mangamichelle12

Ill be going as roxel again XD well unless my roxas comes then maybe i will be cosplaying axel  ;D

Hachimitsu

if you do .. that will be soo soo amazing T_T!!!!!!!

mangamichelle12

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 07, 2013, 11:35:35 PM
if you do .. that will be soo soo amazing T_T!!!!!!!
Which one should i bring well your opinion i still have no idea and im open to peoples ideas so please help XP which one axel or roxel?  :P

maikiritori

Vriska.serket

I will be going as Riku from kingdom hearts 2
This is my first convention!!!!!!!!
Fanime 2013 cosplay(first year)
Vriska serket (homestuck)
Riku (kingdom hearts 2)
Jade Harley? (Homestuck)
Marquise spinneret Mindfang? (Homestuck)
//any name with question marks are maybes

maikiritori

Awesomesauce! I hope you have a whole bunch of fun! And just to let you know, if you ever need help finding out any gatherings information, there is a Cosplay Gatherings department with an info table set up to the right of the convention center main entrance, as well as a press free Cosplayer Hangout that has a Cosplay Repair Station, water, chairs and awesome workshops. The CH is located (literally) right next to where this gathering is happening. :D

Hachimitsu

Quote from: maikiritori on May 08, 2013, 04:32:07 PM
I'm voting for Roxel.

okay i know axel is axel and roxas is roxas..
but roxel???
is that a cross combination of axel and roxas???

Quote from: Vriska.serket on May 08, 2013, 08:17:47 PM
I will be going as Riku from kingdom hearts 2
This is my first convention!!!!!!!!

YEAY WE FINALLY HAVE A RIKU!!!!!!!