Random thoughts or things you just want to say...

Started by c2chaos, July 19, 2010, 02:07:20 PM

c2chaos

Throw them here. I also appreciate short stories and misadventures too.

To start:

Why are you chasing legends!? Legends are meant to inspire, not to live! If you want to live one so badly, why not make your own and say that's what you did!?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Glitch

You may have stolen my yogurt, but you forgot that I don't just carry spoons. I carry forks. *dramatic music.*

Jerry

This was Kevin's favorite chocolate... now that she's gone... there is more for you. *sniffle* 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ELDEMONIO

G.I.R

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

OMGWTHBBQHUGE xD
Just wanted to follow this thread since it looks interesting~ xD
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

doriangray

There are two types of people in this world:  those who categorize people into two groups and those who don't.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Glitch

Somebody

Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

I don't like to use the word "try" because it doesn't sound like it holds as much effort. I'd rather just do it.

Glitch

Remember back when you could rent videos at grocery stores because they had a small vhs shack?

c2chaos

"Why are you up so early?" you ask. A better question would be, "Why are you still awake?"

Glitch

If only I had the power to fly. Then I wouldn't have to worry about gas or plane tickets if I go to a far away con.

G.I.R

Y'know, since Lawrence Fishburn is on CSI, I was thinking "What if he played his part as Morphius from the Matrix trilogy?".  Wouldn't that be cool?

Jerry

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

Teleporting would be great alongside invisibility, so people won't freak out when you appear out of the blue.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

c2chaos

Although, if I were invisible....oh the things I would do.
*smirk*

Glitch

There would be a lot less street crime and gang activity if we got inner city kids addicted to video games instead of drugs. But a whole lot more obesity and laziness.