G.I.R

I hear the Chirp of Crickets ...

Rhornez

family and anime and myself

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

koji

America, myself, and then my family.

Sunara Ishi

As much as I love anime and manga it comes far behind everything else.

I guess my list would be:

1) Nature/forest (though if I have to aid this, we'd probably be pretty doomed.)
2) Friends & Family (helping/getting to safety, etc.)
3) As many books and anything else I could "preserve" of history and cultures. And lock away for safety so it doesn't become kindling.
4) Then it would be the things I treasure.

But I'd rather no "cataclysms" hit the US or the whole World... Especially the human generated types. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Poof-Aro

Myself, My family, My Animals, then Anime. I'm no use to the nation, they'd need to save me.
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

TC X0 Lt 0X

Well assuming the government probably caused said cataclysm...\

1) Myself. Because I am a selfish self centered bastard.

2) Family and Friends (same tier here). Because what is left of my morality says I need to save those who are close to me. And extra help in the Apocalypse is always nice.

3) Anime. Particularly Manga, but not disincluding other forms as well. Got to shake boredom somehow

4) Video Games. There is no way in hell I will ever be able to play these in Armageddon, but I am quite found of certain games in my collection.

5) Movies. Same as above, but far less appealing as they will at best take up 3 hours of boredom, where as video games can have hours more.

6) America. Not sure how I could save America. Probably best to just let it die. Because it is pretty sucky and corrupt as is. Mostly. I guess I will if I have the time.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Rhornez

Quote from: Rhornez on August 22, 2010, 11:15:52 AM
family and anime and myself
Ive changed it is now
Me.Family.Anime

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Admiral Donuts

Save me!

And yourself, I guess...

and my banjo...

...and Fry.

LadyGlitterbow

Oh its all about me. I will save myself first!

Then my family, boyfriend, friends...

Of course between anime and america in general I will pick america. I mean, I love anime, but come on!
America is my home, my traditions, my life! I am never giving that up for some silly videos. And I hope
none of would choose anime first either!

Naruto Kun

I would save myself, my family, friends (you need them to talk about stupid things lol), anime and finally video games ;D