Started by Jiang Jin, August 11, 2010, 01:06:12 AM

Jiang Jin

G.I.R

Jerry

Quote from: G.I.R on August 12, 2010, 12:48:52 AM
* Facepalm *  :P

FIXED.

Seriously Jiang Jin?

now I know and can ADMIT that sometimes I have lame/fail/ pointless post.
but at LEAST i try to drive a conversation with wit, charm and at least some humor along with the people id like to call my 'friends' on this forum.

You sir/madam watever you are, have been asked nicely by the moderators and even the sysadmin to try and put some real content behind your posts and you still insist to post like this.

Seriously, whats the point?   ???
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

Quote from: Jiang Jin on August 11, 2010, 01:06:12 AM
Passenger jet aircraft were a marvel when they first emerged. The first passenger BLAH BLAH BLAH ...
Too much to read, don't care, don't care, don't care.  GOD!  Don't care.

(BTW, google the title of this "topic", and see where else it's been posted.)

Jerry

Quote from: G.I.R on August 12, 2010, 12:42:14 PM

(BTW, google the title of this "topic", and see where else it's been posted.)

Further proof why I think Jiang Jin shouldnt post anyone on the internet anymore.
http://www.animenation.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6899355

http://animenation.net/forums/showthread.php?t=232708&page=8

tsk tsk tsk. at least [i think i was] nicer in my attempt to discourage you from doing stupid things.
take it from another stupid person on the internets.

they [we] dont care about your posts, but other can easily generate a topic out of mocking you lack of ability to do so :P

i have to admit in a weird way - Jiang Jin has more attention on anime nation forums only because theyre more 'normally' active.

Things are kinda quiet here around these fanime forum parts.

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

LordKefka

I'm trying hard to convince myself that he's doing this on purpose but it seems he's just that "special"
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

G.I.R

You're trying?   Jiang Jin is trying.   Very trying.                           ... as in my nerves.

Jiang Jin

Jerry

why does everyone spell offense wrong?

your the fourth person to do so. if anything, thats offensive :P

Jiang Jin

Jerry

Quote from: Jiang Jin on August 13, 2010, 08:56:37 AM
No, I checked the spelling of offence in Microsoft Word and it was not marked as a spelling error.

*googles spelling of  "offense vs offence"

huh. i didnt realize that they are both valid spellings of the word.

well, technically the version with the "c" is British version... but who counts the british? honestly. :P

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jiang Jin on August 13, 2010, 12:16:40 AM
I am not attempting to anger anybody in this forum. I am just posting facts that other people might find interesting. Mind you I have violated none of the forum guidelines in this community such as posting racist or sexist threads so I hope that people do not take any further offence.
Although, it seems everything you've posted also has absolutely nothing to do with this community whatsoever(minus the first two or three posts you made....you completely went off the tracks after that).
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Jerry

Quote from: otakuapprentice on August 13, 2010, 10:56:06 AM
Quote from: Jiang Jin on August 13, 2010, 12:16:40 AM
I am not attempting to anger anybody in this forum. I am just posting facts that other people might find interesting. Mind you I have violated none of the forum guidelines in this community such as posting racist or sexist threads so I hope that people do not take any further offence.
Although, it seems everything you've posted also has absolutely nothing to do with this community whatsoever(minus the first two or three posts you made....you completely went off the tracks after that).

despite me also not agreeing with the posts or content most of the times, i think he's technically withing the forums rules. i think. to a baseline degree.

course, id rather wait for a moderator or sysadmin to make final judgement.
i make pointless posts too, i just think my a bit more thought provoking than just cut and paste factoids that are un-interesting.

@Jiang Jin if you really wanna educate someone, then become a teacher. this is technically not a "teaching" forum on random subjects. forums from my impression are suppose to be discussions and collaborations about relevant topics and having the audience as well as the original poster get somewhere with the conversation. IMO your starting conversations with a brick wall of info, and thus - just being a pointless post.

of course again thats depends on the interpretation from person to person.

Jiang Jin's topics only have become interesting, because us 'regular' posters disapprove and/or have issues with its discussion-ability.

and now ive seem to have lost my point as well. -sigh- this is more infectious and problematic than i though.

and again i stand by the spelling should be "OFFENSE"  :P

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Jerry on August 13, 2010, 09:04:06 AM
well, technically the version with the "c" is British version... but who counts the british? honestly. :P
I take offence to that! :P

Jerry

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 13, 2010, 12:01:05 PM

unless your sitting in Britain, or of possibly British descent, then maybe...

great, now im not sure if im using the correct spelling of 'Descent' ugh.

now look what ive started.  :-X

G.I.R

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 13, 2010, 12:01:05 PM
Well I'm still on "The Fence"about the spelling.

otakuya

At least the discussion didn't actually go towards aircraft innovations ;D. Reading the other forums that Jin posted in, I say the FC forums are handling it better though. All of the threads went completely off "topic".

<---Oh, look! An ignore button feature! Guess who I'm gonna click it on (not myself, of course).

To ADMINs: Can we forum members make our own CHALLENGE to Jin?

Go to a open thread under the events section and actually contribute something worthwhile for the actual FanimeCon convention itself. Don't start a new topic (cuz we all know where that's gonna go), and don't simply just post "I agree" or another 1-liner, or something like that. The post should not be about public-things, aircraft innovations, or your views to start a conversation or whatever you find "interesting".

Here's another challenge: actually attend FanimeCon.

But I'm facepalming like everyone else around here. I believe you ran out of challenges. And I'm not an Admin.

Because a good offence is a good defense.

PyronIkari

Quote@Jiang Jin if you really wanna educate someone, then become a teacher. this is technically not a "teaching" forum on random subjects. forums from my impression are suppose to be discussions and collaborations about relevant topics and having the audience as well as the original poster get somewhere with the conversation. IMO your starting conversations with a brick wall of info, and thus - just being a pointless post.
NO

JUST NO... JERRY... NO... DO NOT LET THIS IDIOT EDUCATE THE YOUTH OF THIS WORLD. What in god's hell are you thinking.

This is why you shouldn't post Jerry.

c2chaos

This is so educational!

Perhaps Jiang Jin has mistaken the Fanime Forums for some other?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.