Main Menu

Started by Jiang Jin, August 11, 2010, 01:06:12 AM

Glitch

I won't be impressed unless it can make the jump to light speed. Hit it Chewy!

Jiang Jin

Jerry

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

^^  It's the 21st Century and this is the flying car we were promised? ^^

1950's you let me down.  :P

JTchinoy

There's the car that's propelled by a giant fan.  When you let out a parachute, it can fly.  It won't give you the height of an airplane, but it still flies.  I think they tried to fly it from Europe to Africa?

There's also a hover car inspired by Star Wars Episode 2.  It uses 4 fans to raise it off the ground.  Like you'd imagine, it's not fuel efficient and it doesn't go more than 15 feet off the ground.  hah!

Which de havilland comet?  There's a racing plane and an airline.  If it's the airliner, I would've thought it would get better mileage due to its size.  If it's the racing plane... that's an 80 year old design. :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jiang Jin

otakuya

I'm surprised that the discussion actually did go to aircraft innovations

JTchinoy

I find aircraft and technology actually interesting, so I didn't give a troll response. :)

Hmm, 200km/h faster than an airliner... Not bad for a private jet.  I still think it should get better mileage, but I'm not aeronautic engineer so I don't know much about their engines.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

PyronIkari

Quote from: JTchinoy on August 23, 2010, 12:58:49 PM
I find aircraft and technology actually interesting, so I didn't give a troll response. :)

Hmm, 200km/h faster than an airliner... Not bad for a private jet.  I still think it should get better mileage, but I'm not aeronautic engineer so I don't know much about their engines.

My dad is... which is why I find this entire thread dumb and funny and the same time. I don't guy why you guys even bother trolling the OP when he's too dumb to understand.

JTchinoy

Nobody's explained to me how dumb he is.  Enlighten me, as I don't watch these threads all day anymore.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

G.I.R

Okay. 
1:  He / She Spam Posts these topics on several boards.  Even some of the replies are spam posted.
2:  Comparing a sub-sonic small personal type jet to a Concord?
3:  These topics are boring as hell.  Not the subjects necessarily, but the actual presentation of them.
4:  Why are you even interested?  (or are you doing a real job of mocking Jiang Jin?)

JTchinoy

As stated, technology discussion tends to interest me.  Learning about new innovations and the future is cool as well.
I just found out Korean Air has plugs so I can use my laptop the entire flight.  That completely blew me away, haha.

You give a strong case that mikey also just handed to me, and I agree.  His posts are boring as hell, but the subjects aren't.

Next topic: Concorde or blackbird.  That should be more comparable. :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

G.I.R

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jiang Jin

G.I.R

Comparing the Cesna to a passenger airliner that could travel at Supersonic speed and carry a lot of passengers?  Not even in the same class.
And you just backed up the fact your post are boring as hell.
And since you skipped over Item one, I guess that you are confirming you posts are spam.

Glitch

Oh great. Now your just encouraging him to form 20 more of these topics.

G.I.R

He'll do it anyways, or just bump this thread again.  It'll take a couple of days of poking around the forums before he does.

JTchinoy

My topic suggestion just got shut down, hard.  And I agree it's not a comparison with that big of a difference.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X